NBA Jam anti-Bulls code

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
I used to love this game Lol Pistons fan in Chicago. @broncosmitty you know this guy?

The game was created in Chicago during the height of the Bulls dynasty. But the creator made sure that they wouldn't steamroll the other team in the game.

While Jordan wasn't in the game, the creator took revenge on the rest of the Chicago Bulls.

NBA Jam creator Mark Turmell revealed that he was a lifelong Detroit Pistons fan. In an effort to get some revenge on the Bulls, he put a code in the game that made sure that the Chicago Bulls could not win a game against the Pistons with the last shot.

Bill Clinton had mad skills in NBA Jam.

But not enough to beat the Beastie Boys!

Boomshakalaka!

Good on ya Mark, good on ya.

YOU’RE ON FIRE!

Tecmo Bowl and RBI Baseball were still better though.

that game was the shizz

I don’t even remember who the Pistons had then
Zeke and Laimbeer.

Laimbeer couldn’t even make people bleed though.

PGA Tour golf was awesome for Sega too.

We had league nights on that one.

RBI Baseball is way underrated IMO. Great game.

Super techmo bowl was awesome. The Eagles were unstoppable if Randall was hot. That defense was dam good

PGA Tour golf was awesome for Sega too.

We had league nights on that one.

RBI Baseball is way underrated IMO. Great game.
The Boston Red Sox in RBI were unbeatable if I was playing. Wade Boggs was the man.

Super techmo bowl was awesome. The Eagles were unstoppable if Randall was hot. That defense was dam good
I ran Randall so much in the original Madden that the game stopped, an ambulance came out and hauled him off. We were all sitting there going WTF! We had no idea that was programmed in.

Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly was stout too. Rice could get hot quick. Seikaly rebounds kick it back out to Rice

I ran Randall so much in the original Madden that the game stopped, an ambulance came out and hauled him off. We were all sitting there going WTF! We had no idea that was programmed in.
Bo Jackson got that too if you just rode him like a mule.

Which I did, a lot.

dude was before his time. I remember that fog game against the Bears. That team was so good. That defense for real was awesome

Bo Jackson got that too if you just rode him like a mule.

Which I did, a lot.
Computer programmers had a fetish for Bo Jackson. If he was in the game (didn’t matter which one) what he could do was ridiculous. The only way to have a chance of beating Auburn 1983 was to play Georgia 1980 with Herschel in the original Bill Walsh College Football, which was the greatest sports video game ever made.

Computer programmers had a fetish for Bo Jackson. If he was in the game (didn’t matter which one) what he could do was ridiculous. The only way to have a chance of beating Auburn 1983 was to play Georgia 1980 with Herschel in the original Bill Walsh College Football, which was the greatest sports video game ever made.
Joe Montana Talking Football, could talk.

That was some ground breaking achievery for the early 90’s.

Joe Montana Talking Football, could talk.

That was some ground breaking achievery for the early 90’s.
1634699596528.jpeg

We had that shit in 1977 with Mattel’s Monday Night Talking Football.