NBA Jam anti-Bulls code

Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly was stout too. Rice could get hot quick. Seikaly rebounds kick it back out to Rice
Glen Rice was like Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson, one of @broncosmitty 's favorite players. When dude was hot, give him the damn ball and get out of the way.

I used to love this game Lol Pistons fan in Chicago. @broncosmitty you know this guy?

The game was created in Chicago during the height of the Bulls dynasty. But the creator made sure that they wouldn't steamroll the other team in the game.

While Jordan wasn't in the game, the creator took revenge on the rest of the Chicago Bulls.

NBA Jam creator Mark Turmell revealed that he was a lifelong Detroit Pistons fan. In an effort to get some revenge on the Bulls, he put a code in the game that made sure that the Chicago Bulls could not win a game against the Pistons with the last shot.
This is absolutely something I would do if I was programming a video game. Hell, when I was in high school I got suspended for a week for programming a controversial Easter egg into a school project!

Well done, Mark! :beer2: