Poll Nebraska's Status

Is Nebraska a threat

• Yes, a perpetual threat

• They only won 3 in a row don't get too excited

• They have improved to mediocre

• Every Conference needs teams at the bottom and Nebraska looks good there

• Other (please explain)

• Nebraska should stick to volleyball and making potato salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How would Week 10 Nebraska have played against the openers Minnesota and Colorado where they started (0-2) with 4 turnovers in each game?

I think they'd beat Minnesota but still lose to Colorado, but in a closer one.
I think we win both pretty easily honestly and I'm not exactly high on this team.

It's called a retreat.
i-know-my-truth-vince-vaughn.gif

A threat to what? To win the B1G West? Why not. A threat to beat any good CFB team? Not this year.
I think they will settle in, into the Iowa/Wisconsin type of role in the B1G. If the B1G didn't add more teams, I could have seen them competing to represent the B1G West regularly.

With Oregon, USC, Washington added to UM, OSU and PSU in the B1G now -- I hope for Nebraska fans they reach the conference championship game this year, as I don't think they will get there again any time soon with those teams added to the mix. The fan base deserves to see them in Indy this year. It will be ugly, whoever they play, but the fan base deserves to see them get to a game like that.

You have four tough, but winnable games coming up. Your defense looks real good and offenses are easier to fix. Win the final four and you’re in the playoffs.

giphy.webp

I think you meant the CCG.

Maryland (48th) and @ Wisconsin (73rd) look to be the toughest outs since they at least have semblances of offenses. Maryland's been shitting the bed lately though.

Michigan St: 111th
Iowa: 130th

I think that the B1G going forward is going to be too schedule dependent. I can see multiple 0 and 1 losee teams every year and a committee picking the the CCG participants.

I think that the B1G going forward is going to be too schedule dependent. I can see multiple 0 and 1 losee teams every year and a committee picking the the CCG participants.

Unlikely to have multiple 0 loss teams.

You may have multiple 1-loss teams, but that's no different than it is now.

Why is that? With unbalanced schedules, the top teams each year have approx a 40% chance of playing each other.

Who are the top teams going into next year?

Next year? That's only one year. I'd have to draw up schedules to come up with Scenario Village but the possibility still remains.

Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon, Washington, Penn State

They all play each other.

Let's put this into perspective if Nebraska and Kansas met on a neutral site we would all have our money on Kansas.

That is the status of the Nebraska program.

They lost to Colorado. The season is a bust.
Wait until next year the end of the season schedule has us playing UCLA, Ohio State, USC, Wisconsin, Iowa. Back to back to back to…….