Netflix in trouble

It used to be cheap enough that people never cared how much they watched on Netflix... so higher subscribers and lower cost of usage. Now they cost so much that they're losing subscribers as their costs are going up. They've priced themselves out of the cheap never ending subscriber model that they created.

It used to be cheap enough that people never cared how much they watched on Netflix... so higher subscribers and lower cost of usage. Now they cost so much that they're losing subscribers as their costs are going up. They've priced themselves out of the cheap never ending subscriber model that they created.
I swear I'm only paying like 6.99, maybe I should look.

Yes, you’re paying at least $9.99 now. Think that’s their cheapest option.
Well it was worth it to see ozark. Kind of tied up with The Umbrella Academy right now.

The price for the 4K option is a fucking joke.
I don't give a fuck about 4K or even hd for that matter.

Hell we used to get 3 channels on rabbit ears, how fucking clear can a tv picture get?

netflix is for chicks and kids..

the good shit is on tubi just have few commercials on it but at least its free.
or PlutoTV.

Netflix used to be good, but their content is really lacking and going downhill fast. At least half of their "original" content isn't made bu them, they get the rights from BBC, or other TV networks in Europe.

Prime IMO is poised best for the long haul, They have better original (actually original) content, bettwr selection of other stuff, AND if you want to see HBO, etc you can get it as an addon.

Netflix isn't going full Blockbuster yet, but if they don't change they will in a few years. Also, most don't know it but Netflix runs on Amazon Web Services, i.e Amazon Clous, so Amazon gets paid from them too.

Netflix sucks.......
Wife lives by it and thinks Id like it.....wrong.

I dont know how many damn times Ive thumbed thru their guide and have found absolutley nothing.....
The movies I would watch,I have already seen before.....

Not a fan.......
No idea how this is possible.

your wife with one eye on the TV doesn't count...
over it eye roll GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Oh,its possible.....like once a week........

Wife got me to binge watch Kobra Kai,I quit after like six episodes.....If I wanted to watch a soap opera,I would of turned on Days of our Lives.....
Never have watched that. Mr. Miyagi was the best part of those movies anyway.

I was raised on Days.

Dont forget that viacom/paramount/cbs also owns Pluto TV which is basically new age Over The Air TV and other sevices have been getting into this space too(Free content that is ad driven). Ive been watching Spin City to fall asleep at night (hurray for 90's sitcoms) Netflix hasnt had anything from me watching in forever but the kids do still switch between all the services frequently

I used to pay for my own even though my BIL was sharing with us he was only payin for the standard and the kids needed more screens available to watch so we bought our own 4 screen plan, we are back to sharing with the BIL and only the kids use it pretty much

Back