New Grand Waggy reveal next week

Even my new Gladiator seems to be getting 25mpg at 75mph. But Waggys were work horses. I hate to see it so soft and $60k is still high for a stripped version IMO. But we'll see.

We'll see how she looks with a full woody kit though!

There isn't going to be a stripped version. Jeep is aiming at becoming a luxury brand and the Wagoneer looks nicely appointed to compete with the Tahoe or Expedition. The Grand Wagoneer will come standard decked out with all the toys and will compete with the big Mercedes SUV, the Escalade and Lincoln Navigator.

Saw this today. Priced north of $100k.

For a euro SUV. pass!

There isn't going to be a stripped version. Jeep is aiming at becoming a luxury brand and the Wagoneer looks nicely appointed to compete with the Tahoe or Expedition. The Grand Wagoneer will come standard decked out with all the toys and will compete with the big Mercedes SUV, the Escalade and Lincoln Navigator.
except it will have fiat's shit drivetrain.

I walked into a Jeep dealership once. I was gone in less than 5 mins if they think im paying those prices
To be fair, did you go to the used lot? They are basically the same price. The Wrangler line hold an insane amount of value. It's like Toyota Tacoma's or 4Runners. Any of the legit off-road vehicles depreciate really slowly.

Urban assault vehicle.