MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL New Orleans @ LA Raiders 8:15pm ET ABC/ESPN

LMFAO i told the Raiduh fan that the Saints don't even need to throw it once all game since the Raiduhs can't stop the run at all

he's in for a looooooooooooooooong night
Hopefully, you stick around and don't disappear like you usually do when proven wrong.

LMFAO does the Raiduh fan believe me yet about his absolutely hideous defense?

don't even need to throw it once against them

i guess you're ignoring the fact that their weekly NFL thread and Sunday night game threads yesterday had hundreds more posts and views than here?
The CFB forum was a ghost town and this site is barely a month old while tHoop was born when.......2009?

LMFAO does the Raiduh fan believe me yet about his absolutely hideous defense?

don't even need to throw it once against them
You're a moron.

Saints look fast.

i guess you're ignoring the fact that their weekly NFL thread and Sunday night game threads yesterday had hundreds more posts and views than here?

You should go over there then.

tenor.gif

LOL how desperate is Shaggy to recruit Droider.

Held them to a FGA.

saints in the record books in superdome west......first team to score ✔️

you called me retarded and so i posted the posting and views stats from yesterday to show the facts
Post the "stats" from the CFB forum.....

the only thing the Raiduhs got right was this stadium, it's awesome
Did you watch the Saints drive? They threw the ball.....

derek carr couldnt fill stablers jock if he had two dicks.....

you called me retarded and so i posted the posting and views stats from yesterday to show the facts

Well you are retarded, you always have been. I only commented about this thread that you called dead and said everyone was on other thread yet other thread had one post in 45 minutes.