MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL New Orleans @ LA Raiders 8:15pm ET ABC/ESPN

How does no one get open with that much time?

Fucking scared ass punk.....been scared to run ever since his injury several years ago.

Dis game will be over by half.

LMFAO the Raiduh fan here is awfully quiet isn't he?

told him that not only is his defense pure and utter shit, but his OL is gutter trash as well

meanwhile Saints ripping off 10 yds/carry and sacking Carr's sorry ass all over the field

looooooooooooooooooong night for that Raiduh kid

Overthrown by Brees.

The defense steps up and we get the ball back.

Post #39 by you.

"LMFAO i told the Raiduh fan that the Saints don't even need to throw it once all game since the Raiduhs can't stop the run at all

he's in for a looooooooooooooooong night"
again, you imbecile, nowhere did i say that the Saints "won't throw the ball once"

just that they don't "even NEED to throw it once"

i know you Raiduh fans have IQ's of burnt toast, but i didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to be as retarded as you

i mean holy shit are you stupid and i'm almost sorry for saying that because it's the harsh truth LMFAO

jesus christ this is a loooooooooooooooooooooong night for you kid

told him that not only is his defense pure and utter shit, but his OL is gutter trash as well

meanwhile Saints ripping off 10 yds/carry and sacking Carr's sorry ass all over the field

Thise sacks were on car, not the line

Those sacks and especially the first wasn’t the o lines fault. Can’t hang on to the ball for 8-10 seconds and not throw ball away

Edit: what @Peter Gozintite said too

again, you imbecile, nowhere did i say that the Saints "won't throw the ball once"

i know you Raiduh fans have IQ's of burnt toast, but i didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to be as retarded as you

i mean holy shit are you stupid and i'm almost sorry for saying that because it's the harsh truth LMFAO

What are the IQs of fans that have 18 teams?

It's turning into a LOOOOOONG night for everybody who has to read this excremement ad infinitum

Carr to Witten for the first down.

What are the IQs of fans that have 18 teams?
Lower than Forrest Gump
forrest%2Biq%2Bscores.png

Starting to get our momentum on offense.

Back