New rule you'd like to see implemented?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I think the cutoff age for ROTY should be 23. The fuckers coming up at 25 and winning ROTY is a joke, they're more mature, but way less talented than the guys that have their rookie season at 21.

Metal bats and pegs

Any of you baseball guys heard of, use the Axe bat? One of my best friends developed that at Biden Sports.

Any of you baseball guys heard of, use the Axe bat? One of my best friends developed that at Biden Sports.
Are you talking about a bat with an axe style of handle? If so, Kurt Suzuki used one when he was a Brave, and Dansby Swanson used one for a while when coming back from a wrist injury, supposedly, it's easier on the wrists.

Are you talking about a bat with an axe style of handle? If so, Kurt Suzuki used one when he was a Brave, and Dansby Swanson used one for a while when coming back from a wrist injury, supposedly, it's easier on the wrists.
Yes. Rusty Trudeau (don't think he would mind the plug here), developed and marketed the Axe bat. One of the coolest dudes you could know. He married my wifes best friend about 25 years ago. Baden sports out of Seattle is where it comes from. He didn't invent it, but as you can imagine getting any new product approved at the high school, college and professional level is the battle. He did that. We used to travel just to watch High School baseball teams that used the Baden baseballs in the old days.

Last edited:
Every team the cardinals play should be able to punch Yadi in the face before each at bat

I’d like for the hard slide to break up the double play to be allowed back.

I’d like for the hard slide to break up the double play to be allowed back.
Same here, also I want catchers to be able to block the plate and baserunners be encouraged to plow over the catcher, but thank you Reuben Tejada and Buster Posey and their brittle bitch, glass leg bones.

Every team the cardinals play should be able to punch Yadi in the face before each at bat

I was a fan of the Reds and Brandon Phillips before this. Afterward, I worship the ground he walks on. The level of dislike I have for Roidrage Molina is unparalleled in baseball.

For lack of any deeper thought (just not feeling it with any sports this year) I would like to see the DH put in the National too.

Radical, ground breaking stuff, I know.

Anything that supports more 9-8 games and less 2-1 games. I’m one of those fans.

Same here, also I want catchers to be able to block the plate and baserunners be encouraged to plow over the catcher, but thank you Reuben Tejada and Buster Posey and their brittle bitch, glass leg bones.

For lack of any deeper thought (just not feeling it with any sports this year) I would like to see the DH put in the National too.

Anything that supports more 9-8 games and less 2-1 games. I’m one of those fans.

No No No GIF

I'd like to start using the rulebook from MLB the year before the DH was instituted, LEAVE BASEBALL ALONE!

I agree with you. I gotta say, though, in this crazy Chinese Virus season, I have enjoyed not having to see the pitcher come up with ducks on the pond & 2 outs.

To me those that don't appreciate a good pitcher's duel shouldn't be watching at all.

I was a fan of the Reds and Brandon Phillips before this. Afterward, I worship the ground he walks on. The level of dislike I have for Roidrage Molina is unparalleled in baseball.

If Yadi would have bumped Phillips, or made a real move towards him, he would have received a very public ass whipping. Would have been just as satisfying as seeing Odor cold cock Jose Bautista.

To me those that don't appreciate a good pitcher's duel shouldn't be watching at all.
Yeah....we wouldn’t enjoy a game much together.

I can appreciate a good pitchers duel. It’s supreme skill in action.

It’s also boring as shit to me.

Yeah....we wouldn’t enjoy a game much together.

I can appreciate a good pitchers duel. It’s supreme skill in action.

It’s also boring as shit to me.
I love the game. I love good offense and I love good pitching, take em as they come, a lot of them end up like yesterday's Braves-Phillies game where it's sloppy and one sided.

I love the game. I love good offense and I love good pitching, take em as they come, a lot of them end up like yesterday's Braves-Phillies game where it's sloppy and one sided.
And wrong sided in about the worst possible way for a fan like me.

And I rode Nola on my DFS lineup two
Double fuck!