New rule you'd like to see implemented?

I think I'd prefer a runner start an inning at 1st as opposed to 2nd to start innings 10 and 11, tbh.

And wrong sided in about the worst possible way for a fan like me.

And I rode Nola on my DFS lineup two
Double fuck!

I was gonna post a gif as a reply, but when I looked up “double fuck gif,” I didn’t get anything I could use on a family website.

Any of you baseball guys heard of, use the Axe bat? One of my best friends developed that at Biden Sports.
Yep. Bought my son one for this past season, (that didn't happen.) That bat had good pop for an “USA“ Approved bat. Pretty much pissed that money away though, since we didn’t get to play.

The “USSSA” approved axe was outta my price range and we had to settle on a Marucci which is still a hot bat but 200 bucks cheaper.

Same here, also I want catchers to be able to block the plate and baserunners be encouraged to plow over the catcher, but thank you Reuben Tejada and Buster Posey and their brittle bitch, glass leg bones.
Yea, I’ll take the hard slide, but i have no use for that bullshit collision at the plate. That’s not baseball. Just looking to hurt somebody with that shit.

Yea, I’ll take the hard slide, but i have no use for that bullshit collision at the plate. That’s not baseball. Just looking to hurt somebody with that shit.
Catchers would have a choice on whether or not to block the plate, if they don't wanna get hit, they won't block the plate, but if they do block the plate, better be ready.

I'd like to start using the rulebook from MLB the year before the DH was instituted, LEAVE BASEBALL ALONE!
1972! The final season AL pitchers hit for themselves.

I want to go even further back than that. Eliminate 14 teams. Go back to 8 teams in the AL, 8 teams in the NL, no wild cards, no playoffs, 154 games, play each team 16 times, no interleague play, two pennant winners, one seven game World Series.

And get off my lawn!

I want to go even further back than that. Eliminate 14 teams. Go back to 8 teams in the AL, 8 teams in the NL, no wild cards, no playoffs, 154 games, play each team 16 times, no interleague play, two pennant winners, one seven game World Series.

And get off my lawn!
Something doesn't add up here

See the source image

And get off my lawn!
Ok, boomer

The 7th inning stretch should, somehow, involve big natural titties.