NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD NFL Playoffs: Conference Championship Sunday

And I think Mahomes is one of the most exciting players I’ve ever seen, but I can’t stand his girlfriend/wife and his fag brother(though both of them have seemed to stay a lot more quiet this year)

I bet on CJGJ to get an interception, i understand your frustration with SF not throwing a pass the entire second half.
CJGJ was probably my least favorite player when he was in college. Talked all kinds of shit ahead of the Georgia Florida game and then he proceeded to get laid out by a true freshman D’Andre Swift on a slant route and lost like 41-7. Been hard for me to respect him ever since then

From Schefter:

The Niners believe Purdy sprained his ulnar collateral ligament, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter, and he will undergo an MRI Monday. The hope is that the UCL is not ruptured and would require only a six-week recovery.

Couldn't throw more than a few yards. It was over then. Ulnar nerve? Wasn't that the Josh Allen injury this year too?

Someone tell me why they got to play that 3rd down over again. I couldn't hear the shit, and was unable to rewind it.

In many ways, the 49ers won because of Purdy, not in spite of him. Once he was gone, the team self destructed in many phases. Before Purdy, the 49ers were 5-4. After no losses. I think he is better than Jimmy G. He is the qb next season in my opinion. But we'll see. A lot of young NFL qbs look promising, and then they fall off the earth.

From Schefter:

The Niners believe Purdy sprained his ulnar collateral ligament, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter, and he will undergo an MRI Monday. The hope is that the UCL is not ruptured and would require only a six-week recovery.

Couldn't throw more than a few yards. It was over then. Ulnar nerve? Wasn't that the Josh Allen injury this year too?
That’s the Tommy John ligament for baseball pitchers

In Seattle they have the 12th man. In KC they have the 6th down.

Fnu6QiDWIAALDcX

I’m for the hanging onto the flag in that moment honestly. But the truth is, the whole point of throwing that flag is to avoid player injury. But again, a run play to get into FG range and last play of the game, last game of your season?
Those refs have like 50 million people watching them plus they are being evaluated by the NFL in that game because calling that game comes with bonus money.

That's why we saw the flags we did yesterday as those guys were worried about their rating and potentially getting to do the game next year because it means money in their pocket.

Someone tell me why they got to play that 3rd down over again. I couldn't hear the shit, and was unable to rewind it.
I ref in the backfield had blown the the down off and it was so noisy the other refs didn't hear it but they couldn't let the play stand because it potentially impacted the play.

The big one for me was the punt hitting the wire how do you not see that?

I’m for the hanging onto the flag in that moment honestly. But the truth is, the whole point of throwing that flag is to avoid player injury. But again, a run play to get into FG range and last play of the game, last game of your season?

you do have to throw that flag.

i don't think you throw the IG Flag against burrow. he had a RB about 5 yards away and he was being touched.

Probably one of the worst officiated games since SB XL (2008: Seahawks vs Steelers).
Nothing but ticky-tac calls all night in a playoff game. The only thing we were missing was a "Roughing" the passer to complete the bingo card. What a meh day of football :facepalm:

I ref in the backfield had blown the the down off and it was so noisy the other refs didn't hear it but they couldn't let the play stand because it potentially impacted the play.

The big one for me was the punt hitting the wire how do you not see that?
Yeah, they showed later in the broadcast that the deep official on the far sideline was waving off the play before the snap. And not like he had just picked his arms up, he got from the sideline to close to the numbers.

And there it is. Torn UCL for Purdy. 6 months out but you wonder the after effects. Will probably go into next season wth Lance now too.

I would have kept the flag in my pocket after mahomes flopped around like a fish when he hit the ground. In fact, I would have called an unsportsman like conduct on Mahomes for being a bitch about it. Flags would have offset,