NHL News

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
I was looking around and didn't know which thread to put this in lol, so I just decided to make one that could carry on.

Gotta say, I think that is a fantastic trade for the Blue Jackets.

Reactions: Me
I was looking around and didn't know which thread to put this in lol, so I just decided to make one that could carry on.

Only issues:

1) how will he do with Torts (not known for his defense)
2) if he doesn't like Winnipeg, will he like Columbus? But that's kind of a wash anyway, cause PLD wanted out, too

Only issues:

1) how will he do with Torts (not known for his defense)
2) if he doesn't like Winnipeg, will he like Columbus? But that's kind of a wash anyway, cause PLD wanted out, too
Yeah, both were unhappy and idk if Laine will like Columbus (it'll at least be new), but I think he is better with a stronger upside than PLD.

To be fair (to be faaaaair), Manitoba, USA would probably be the Dakotas or something, right?
tenor-1.gif

honestly, no fucking clue lol.

To be fair (to be faaaaair), Manitoba, USA would probably be the Dakotas or something, right?
Doesnt that apply to like the entire country of Canada, except Toronto and Montreal?

So I was driving home from my sons basketball game when I got the alert about this trade. At first I thought it said Patrick Kane and I about freaked lol - I literally said 'No fucking way' to myself in the car with my son.... then I realized it said Laine.

Just a funny story.

Centers hold so much more value than wingers. PLD also just hated Columbus, Laine has massive motivation question marks. A dude with a video game obsession working with Torts... this will go well.

Centers hold so much more value than wingers. PLD also just hated Columbus, Laine has massive motivation question marks. A dude with a video game obsession working with Torts... this will go well.
Six game pointless streak.

So... Wilson throws a punch, slams, and fights some guys only gets a 5k fine with no suspension when we have seen suspensions this year alone from far less.

The NYR comment on it and are fined 250k for that? Time to oust some people. That's ridiculous.

So... Wilson throws a punch, slams, and fights some guys only gets a 5k fine with no suspension when we have seen suspensions this year alone from far less.

The NYR comment on it and are fined 250k for that? Time to oust some people. That's ridiculous.
Washington Capitals Nhl GIF by Hockey Players Club

The Rangers were gooning it up in both games, and were acting like it was some sort of hate-crime, when they were eliminated from the playoffs long ago. Wilson is guilty of a punch to the back of the head of one prone Ranger.

That’s a 2-or 5- minute penalty only (no game misconduct). Call it and move on. Panarin tried to get in and Wilson flung him off like the pussy rag-doll that he is. Everything that transpired after, is just hurt feelings. Going after TJ Oshie, who wasn’t even dressed for the first game, and then trying to goad him into a fight, literally days after his Alzheimer’s-stricken father died, is the height of classlessness. It was satisfying to see he got a hat trick in the same game, as revenge.