NL Central Talk

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 445.00
Cardinals fans are some of the most arrogant in American sports.
tenor.gif

Brew Crew playing a bit better.............................................finally

@steelerssb WTF?

A player and money for a guy with a 21 ERA this season?

My guess is since they've been running through pitchers like hell this year they decided to see if someone who had a good K/9 the last two years despite all his other issues and are seeing they can tinker with him? That did pay off in that playoff run but that was an eternity and completely different group ago, plus I really don't know why they felt the need to give up assets for what's basically a lottery ticket who was DFA'd.

My guess is since they've been running through pitchers like hell this year they decided to see if someone who had a good K/9 the last two years despite all his other issues and are seeing they can tinker with him? That did pay off in that playoff run but that was an eternity and completely different group ago, plus I really don't know why they felt the need to give up assets for what's basically a lottery ticket who was DFA'd.
I would have been happy to get back an L screen and a six-pack of Iron City. I feel like this is highway robbery.

I would have been happy to get back an L screen and a six-pack of Iron City. I feel like this is highway robbery.
I can't funny and winner this so I'll just go yell at the clouds about the state of the team.

If only the NL could turn those nice ERAs into better records against AL teams. Then they might not have 3 teams in the playoffs at .500 or worse.

Woodruff torching the Cubs. 8 K's and just 1 hit allowed through 5 IP. But in typical Brewers fashion, they've yet to give him any run support!

Actually, Lester is on as well!

nice little pitchers duel on a Friday nite.

The Cubs started the season 10-2. They’ve only played .500 ball the rest of the way. The NL Central is trash.

The Cubs started the season 10-2. They’ve only played .500 ball the rest of the way. The NL Central is trash.

Outside of Happ/Heyward, most of that lineup has been underperforming. But it's 52 games.