Series Thread NLCS- Braves vs Dodgers

Well that sucked.

Fucked it all up with that idiotic base running in the 4th. Also felt it wasn't necessary to juggle as many pitchers as we did but whatever.
I mean we had no depth in the pitching staff so the Dodgers kept getting looks at our BUllpen and when a team that good keeps getting looks they are eventually gonna make you pay

No way the WS is better than the NLCS....
This NLCS was a damn good one no doubt, but imho the ALCS was better, just for the fact TB knocked the POS cheating Ass-tros out.
I was hoping the A's would've done it in the ALDS but unfortunately they were without Matt Chapman their team leader and one of their biggest bats and defensive stars.

Anyhow....I think this upcoming WS matchup is gonna be a real good one.

I'm going with LA in 6.

Last edited:
Its my fault.. I fell asleep and couldn't will them to win with my esp into the tv

On the bright side.. the Rays are my second team.. so there is that

@Illustrious Potentate

Get your bitch ass in here
I took some sinus medicine last night. I slept through the whole game. Not that it was ever in doubt. Game 6 is a must win game for both teams when one had a 3-1 advantage.

Sucks the way it ended, but I’m happy we made it as far as we did with all the rotation turnover. Dodgers were the better team. Hopefully that won’t be the case next year

Go Rays

But congrats Dodgers fans. Would have been here last night, but I was heavily drugged trying to get rid of a sinus infection

This NLCS was a damn good one no doubt, but imho the ALCS was better, just for the fact TB knocked the POS cheating Ass-tros out.
I was hoping the A's would've done it in the ALDS but unfortunately they were without Matt Chapman their team leader and one of their biggest bats and defensive stars.

Anyhow....I think this upcoming WS matchup is gonna be a real good one.

I'm going with LA in 6.

Was hoping the Dodgers would get revenge, but I have no prob. with the Rays taking them out.

Great series. As someone mentioned last night, the Dodgers experience was the difference in this series. The Braves made some young team mistakes that the Dodgers didn't.

The Braves have set themselves up to be in the mix for the next several years with that young talent. Looking forward to more playoff series between these two.

Well that sucked.

Also felt it wasn't necessary to juggle as many pitchers as we did but whatever.
This can't be understated. Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but Anderson should have been sent out for at least 1 more & Greene should have pitched more than he did, as well.
I miss those days.
Me too. I hate all this showboating crap.

This can't be understated. Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but Anderson should have been sent out for at least 1 more & Greene should have pitched more than he did, as well.

Me too. I hate all this showboating crap.

Yeah, even when the Dodgers do it, I don't like it. But, baseball is trying to be popular with the younger fans and the younger fans seem to like the celebrations.

I have no issues with players celebrating home runs as long as it’s a big moment. If your team is down 8-1 in the 9th, it’s a bad look IMO

I have no issues with players celebrating home runs as long as it’s a big moment. If your team is down 8-1 in the 9th, it’s a bad look IMO

Yeah, celebrating when your team is getting blown out is a bad look in any sport.

I used to be dead set against celebrations other than when the game is over. "Act like you've been there before".

But, I've come around on them a bit. I'm still not a big fan, but I get celebrating big moments during the game.

Like Bellinger's homerun. I don't mind him clapping and pumping his fist as he's running the bases...but I could have done without the bat flip and strut.

Yeah, celebrating when your team is getting blown out is a bad look in any sport.

I used to be dead set against celebrations other than when the game is over. "Act like you've been there before".

But, I've come around on them a bit. I'm still not a big fan, but I get celebrating big moments during the game.

Like Bellinger's homerun. I don't mind him clapping and pumping his fist as he's running the bases...but I could have done without the bat flip and strut.
I read this morning that he hurt his shoulder celebrating. I was out cold, so I didn’t see it, but the celebration should never risk injury

I read this morning that he hurt his shoulder celebrating. I was out cold, so I didn’t see it, but the celebration should never risk injury

Yeah, apparently he dislocated his shoulder a little. It was funny when he talked about it. He said..."It dislocated my shoulder a bit. So I had to go into the locker room real quick and pop it back in". He was actually laughing about it.

From the way he talked, it sounded like it just does that sometimes.

Yeah, apparently he dislocated his shoulder a little. It was funny when he talked about it. He said..."It dislocated my shoulder a bit. So I had to go into the locker room real quick and pop it back in". He was actually laughing about it.

From the way he talked, it sounded like it just does that sometimes.

I'm convinced Bellinger smokes more dope than a Jamaican drug runner.