Series Thread NLCS- Braves vs Dodgers

george costanza popcorn GIF

Pache's right forearm tattoo looks like the Dodgers' socks

Snit with the right call using Tomlin

bad form or no bfd....... adding new cereal to less than an inch of old cereal in the tupperware container??

Freddie really lucky he wasn’t out at 2nd

Yep, tomorrow is must win. I don't think we win game 7. All the momentum would be in LA's favor and our young team may fold
I don't think Anderson has nerves. I'd like to avoid the game 7, but if it gets there, we'll still have a real shot.

I will gladly trade a Bama loss tomorrow for a Braves win. Tomorrow Bama/UGA game is meaningless in the big picture

I would just like to casually remind everyone to go check out post #2 in this thread before our Braves take the field this afternoon.

I will gladly trade a Bama loss tomorrow for a Braves win. Tomorrow Bama/UGA game is meaningless in the big picture
If the Braves could go on to win the World Series, I'd take UGA losing by 100 as a tradeoff. Conversely, if UGA could go on to beat Bama twice and win the natty, I'd take the Braves losing the next two games.

But I feel like as a Braves, UGA and Falcons fan, I've been through enough, and I'm expecting the Braves and UGA to both win today

But I lost a lot of respect for Freddie last night when he apologized for spiking Justin Turner. I'm sorry that Freddie didn't spike him worse. If you're drafted by them, or traded to them, I'll give you a bit of a pass, but if you sign a free agent deal or an extension with the Dodgers, you're a low life piece of shit, and your life and health holds no value.

WTF. Last night they said it was a 3:30 start time, now they're saying 4:30.

Guess I'll miss the last part of the game.

But I lost a lot of respect for Freddie last night when he apologized for spiking Justin Turner. I'm sorry that Freddie didn't spike him worse. If you're drafted by them, or traded to them, I'll give you a bit of a pass, but if you sign a free agent deal or an extension with the Dodgers, you're a low life piece of shit, and your life and health holds no value.

Ohhhh shut the fuck up, chewbebbeh. This is pathetic