Series Thread NLCS- Braves vs Dodgers

I hope I'm wrong, but the writing is on the wall. Game 6 is must win for both teams when one of them had a 3-0 or 3-1 series advantage. It's hard to get momentum back. If we could have managed a single run in the second, I'd hold out hope for this game, but you can't miss out on an opportunity like that and expect to make a comeback against a good team.

Everything going the Dodgers way. Proverbial nail in the proverbial coffin for this series

But you're forgetting one thing....provided the same Ian Anderson we've seen all year shows up tomorrow, the Braves have the advantage in starting pitching. Now, the Dodgers have a huge advantage in plate discipline, & should they win the series, that's precisely where you can look.

Also, will Ronald Acuna, Jr. show up for the NLCS, please!!
I think Acuna's wrist is bothering him a lot. If it weren't the playoffs, I doubt he'd be playing

But you're forgetting one thing....provided the same Ian Anderson we've seen all year shows up tomorrow, the Braves have the advantage in starting pitching. Now, the Dodgers have a huge advantage in plate discipline, & should they win the series, that's precisely where you can look.

Also, will Ronald Acuna, Jr. show up for the NLCS, please!!
The offense is cold enough to freeze the ocean at the equator, doesn't matter how good Fried has been since the 1st or if Anderson throws a near perfect game. Have to score runs and the offense has disappeared.

I would've started Camargo today over Markakis, but Snit must forget Camargo is SH and Nick can't catch up to a fastball

Looks to be one Brave trying his hardest to win.
Yeah Dansby is having a good game, playing hard. Ozzie didn't even look like he cared. Acuna seems to be pouting every time he doesn't hit it to the moon

Riley's at bats today:

1st: bases loaded, k
2nd: runners on 1st/2nd, line out
3rd: runner on 3rd, k

That's an awful lot of ducks left on the pond.

While I'm pissed, I will say this team far exceeded my expectations for this year. Especially after Soroka went down. I was just hoping to win a playoff series and we've made it to game 7 of the NLCS.

This team is dejected right now and that's killing any opportunity we try to give ourselves. LAD is too consistent and good to not take advantage of opportunities.

While I'm pissed, I will say this team far exceeded my expectations for this year. Especially after Soroka went down. I was just hoping to win a playoff series and we've made it to game 7 of the NLCS.

This team is dejected right now and that's killing any opportunity we try to give ourselves. LAD is too consistent and good to not take advantage of opportunities.

Watch........Braves will have a big inning in the top of the 7th. Calling it now.

This is provided all hope isn't lost in the bottom of the 6th with more Dodger runs.

Fried hasn't had a great game by any means, but he hasn't been bad either. That's a quality start. Theoretically, that should keep us in the game, but if the offense is gonna flat out refuse to come through in run scoring spots, it doesn't matter.

The breaks haven't gone our way either. Betts making a great play on Ozuna's fly to the wall in right, Seager's homer being a wall scraper, Riley barely missing a 2 run shot.

We really missed Soroka this series.

Can’t believe they took out Buehler especially when he’s owned Markakis today

Missed the first half of the game. Looks like it was worth it