Series Thread NLDS Braves vs Brewers

There were a few times I wasn't sure I was going to have tires when I came back out to my truck
We’d always park in that lot near the outfield entrance and give the guy that parks us an extra 20 to keep an eye on our stuff. But we were also in a 94 Jeep Cherokee with 400,000 miles on it most of the time, so it wasn’t a prime target

But the Brewers are gonna find out what Joctober is all about.

011B391D-789A-4420-8820-F538AF227162.jpeg

13-1 odds for the Braves to win the World Series ... I am in ... GO BRAVES!!!

Braves in 3
animated pics GIF

I have a special offer in my hand: game 1 tickets for $25 each... ...but everyone I'd want to take with me can't go... ...dammit!...

I’d go by myself.
I'm considering it, but I've been to games by myself and it's not nearly as enjoyable of an experience. I'm also considering expanding my contact list, but sometimes it can be worse to bring someone who doesn't know shit about baseball/team or won't fully appreciate it.

I'm considering it, but I've been to games by myself and it's not nearly as enjoyable of an experience. I'm also considering expanding my contact list, but sometimes it can be worse to bring someone who doesn't know shit about baseball/team or won't fully appreciate it.
Get drunk and loud

May be true, but that $7,000.00 vCash says you're not THAT bad at predicting outcomes.
It used to be 37,000 a few weeks ago. I've been on a horrible run