Series Thread NLDS Braves vs Brewers

I have a special offer in my hand: game 1 tickets for $25 each... ...but everyone I'd want to take with me can't go... ...dammit!...
Damn. Had to cancel my trip to Wisconsin this weekend. I'd be all over that.

Fuck you manfred.

I would take them, and see if I could sell one or more outside the stadium.
I have to drive about 85 miles there and 85 back. My Wrangler gets about 20 MPG, so that trip would consume about 8.5 gallons of gas. At about $3/gallon, it would cost me about $25.50 just to drive there and back to sell the tickets. Not so sure I'd make that money back if I wanted to.

I'm taking my son. I originally didn't realize the start time of the game was 3:37; I assumed it was an evening game. He couldn't do an evening game because of his work schedule. When I noticed it was an afternoon game, it made the decision pretty easy to ask my son if he wanted to go. Going to a playoff game with my son is something I'm excited about.

Fuck you manfred.

Man, we used to have afternoon payoff games all the time when I was a kid. I remember rushing home from school to catch em

Man, we used to have afternoon payoff games all the time when I was a kid. I remember rushing home from school to catch em
I mean im just going to watch the 107 game at work. But it still sucks

I mean im just going to watch the 107 game at work. But it still sucks
That would be the clincher anyway, right? Ain't gonna be no 5:07 games

That would be the clincher anyway, right? Ain't gonna be no 5:07 games
It would just be game 3. But if the Astros sweep the white Sox, then it gets bumped to 407 first pitch.

So let’s go Stros!

So, I'm probably gonna have to miss the second half of tomorrow's game because of my brother's wedding rehearsal, then miss game 2 all together(along with UGA-Auburn) because of the wedding and I'll be at work for game 3.

I'm gonna whip my brother's ass and I hope Manfred dies in a fire.

So, I'm probably gonna have to miss the second half of tomorrow's game because of my brother's wedding rehearsal, then miss game 2 all together(along with UGA-Auburn) because of the wedding and I'll be at work for game 3.

I'm gonna whip my brother's ass and I hope Manfred dies in a fire.
Justifiable

Frenchy doing color

Nice first 2 ABs

Anyone else notice the tits behind home plate? I cant imagine the shadows on the field are a bigger distraction than those.

Of course we find a way to fuck it up

And we just lost the game. Headed to a God damn wedding rehearsal.

And Riley does what he does best, chase pitches out of the zone to end it. If I’m Morton I’m throwing batting practice since it seems the offense has no intentions of helping him out

Knew we would find a way to fuck it up

Soler has to decapitate that catcher in that spot every time without exception

But also, Shame on Ozzie for not learning a damn thing from the great ABs Soler and Freddie had before him