Series Thread NLDS- Braves vs Marlins

We lost this because of hitters not putting the team first.

Sixto has had trouble the whole inning and Duvall goes up there and strikes out despite Sixto not throwing him 1 strike, Pathetic

I did see Nick’s lineout was to the outfield. Make that fucker make a good throw. I’d probably cream my overalls if we ever actually had a sac fly

WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS THAT PITCH?!

Duvall is to blame. Markakis smoked a liner into the gap that Dickerson just made a great play on
Duvall shit the bed, but try to score on a sac fly. I don’t trust any outfielder to make an accurate throw

Duvall shit the bed, but try to score on a sac fly. I don’t trust any outfielder to make an accurate throw
It wasn’t deep enough IMO. And it was hit so hard d’Arnaud was still down the line a little bit and would have had to go back to the base

You are correct........except, of course, this game is being played in October by 2 teams with winning records.
Be cool or I'm going to have to bring up playoff records since 1995

Be cool or I'm going to have to bring up playoff records since 1995
Braves and Muts have played each other 1 time since 1995 in the playoffs.......and of course the Braves won.

Wright is holding them scoreless so I will take it

D’arnaud was not at fault there. It was a freak situation. Gotta tip your cap on that line out. The other two hitters can be blamed.

Wright playing with fire but showing poise with that slider

D’arnaud was not at fault there. It was a freak situation. Gotta tip your cap on that line out. The other two hitters can be blamed.

Wright playing with fire but showing poise with that slider
Of course D’Arnaud isn’t to blame, he was on third, he did his job

C'mon, Braves.....