Series Thread NLDS- Braves vs Marlins

Wright has earned his keep his last 4 starts. I’ll admit that I given up on him before that
So you're saying, in 2021, we could see:

Soroka
Fried
Anderson
Wright
Wainwright

I'd take that. Let Wainwright be the #5 guy so he can rest through an occasional start. Just gotta hope Soroka comes back as good as ever.

Joe Simpson is the GOAT

I really need audio of that!!

So you're saying, in 2021, we could see:

Soroka
Fried
Anderson
Wright
Wainwright

I'd take that. Let Wainwright be the #5 guy so he can rest through an occasional start. Just gotta hope Soroka comes back as good as ever.
I don’t think the Achilles is gonna effect Soroka. He may be a little slower covering 1B but that’s about it IMO

Great Job Minter.

Alright Greene, No funny business

BRAVES WIN!!!! NLCS HERE WE COME!!!

GET FUCKED FISH!!! BRING IT ON DOYERS!! WE BOUT TO FUCK YALL UP!!!

Hell yeah. Marlins can take that undefeated postseason series record and shove it.

But no disrespect to the Reds, but plenty of disrespect to the Marlins because fuck them and fuck Mattingly, hope they go another 17 years between playoff appearances, but it's gonna be a big step up in competition in the NLCS.

We're gonna need all cylinders firing.

Crazy to think it's been 19 years since the Braves last NLCS appearance. Congrats on getting this far though, it's a fun team to watch.

Fuck the Marlins for nearly jeopardizing the season. That being said, I'm intrigued to see how they'll do next year. A lot of youth.

4 shutouts in 5 postseason games.

We had 4 shutouts all regular season.

Crazy to think it's been 19 years since the Braves last NLCS appearance. Congrats on getting this far though, it's a fun team to watch.

Fuck the Marlins for nearly jeopardizing the season. That being said, I'm intrigued to see how they'll do next year. A lot of youth.
I was 10 the last time we made it this far. It's a shame it's not in front of a packed stadium, but I think we're still set up nicely for the future, so hopefully we can get there again in the near future and the fans can be there to enjoy it.