Series Thread NLDS Giants vs Dodgers

Win. Cuz Longhorn opener.

Terrible... Dodgers/Braves, and one of them will win

Didn’t the Giants season end on a terrible strike call last season too? I know it was a Mickey Mouse season and they would have been the last seed in the NL, but still

What a great series.

Glad the Dodgers won, but that call against Wilmer was just bad. Getting it right probably just delays the inevitable because Flores was 0-17 against Scherzer...but you still have to get that call right. That wasn't even really borderline.

It’s all good. They dramatically outplayed their expectations this season. Of course I would have liked them to go farther and if they had to lose, I’d rather they lost to any other team than the Dodgers. That said, I am very pleased with how they played this year. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way.

It’s all good. They dramatically outplayed their expectations this season. Of course I would have liked them to go farther and if they had to lose, I’d rather they lost to any other team than the Dodgers. That said, I am very pleased with how they played this year. Good luck to your guys the rest of the way.
Horrible way to lose but I don't think Wilmer Flores was going to win it for you guys.

Trea Turner had a pretty funny comment on the Dodgers/Giants rivalry after the game last night...

He was asked what he thought now that he is on one the teams: "They really kind of hate you. It's not just the normal 'want you to lose because you play for the other team'. It's like they have something personal against you".

I'm watching that and thinking..."Welcome to Dodgers/Giants". lol

God luck to them? Fuck you, man

The real miscarriage of justice is that the two teams with the best records in baseball had to face each other in the divisional series.

There was a time when they first began the whole Wild Card thing that they would not allow teams from the same division to play until the (in this case) NLCS.

But MLB being MLB, they had to go and completely fuck that up too.