Series Thread NLDS Giants vs Dodgers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
If you’re still a moron that believes in karma, explain to me how a team with a roster made up of woman beating thugs with the trashiest fan base(who has the highest rate of neck tattoos per capita) in all of sports continues to find success. If karma were real, these human garbage fucks would be cellar dwellers every year.

Go Giants.

Sweep these degens

If you’re still a moron that believes in karma, explain to me how a team with a roster made up of woman beating thugs with the trashiest fan base(who has the highest rate of neck tattoos per capita) in all of sports continues to find success. If karma were real, these human garbage fucks would be cellar dwellers every year.

Go Giants.

Sweep these degens
You don't have to be model citizens to know how to play baseball. Talent usually wins out and the Dodgers bought a lot of it.

You don't have to be model citizens to know how to play baseball. Talent usually wins out and the Dodgers bought a lot of it.
If karma were real, every one of them would have suffered career ending injuries by now. Human garbage. The players and the fans.

Go Giants

I hadn't heard. What, just attend a game at Oracle and get stabbed outside after the game if the Dodgers win?
Yeah.

Giants fans, between the two fan bases, are the violent ones.

Facts.

Nb4 hammer posts some anecdotal stories about shootings outside Niner/Giants games…

Posey 2 run bomb in 1st

Giants 1 Dodgers 0
Final

Giants lead 2-1

No need for games 4 and 5. Scherzer is going to murder the entire Dodgers roster

No need for games 4 and 5. Scherzer is going to murder the entire Dodgers roster
As long as no one gets hurt too badly on this murdering rampage, I am OK with this.

Notice there’s not near as many posters this year willing to admit they like the Dodgers. Hopefully they all realized just how much of a trashy look that was