Series Thread NLDS Giants vs Dodgers

Notice there’s not near as many posters this year willing to admit they like the Dodgers. Hopefully they all realized just how much of a trashy look that was
I hope they win. If for no other reason than to keep you aggravated.

LOL @ the Giants on the brink of elimination another year to a team that their fans dismissed with contempt. :laugh:

LOL @ Hammer making nonsensical posts again.

and again…

and again…

and again…

Damn shame two teams that win 106 and 107 games meet this early.

Go Dodgers!!!!!

Series is leaving the ugliest stadium in the Majors for the prettiest stadium in the Majors.

Giants have this, and if they don’t, hopefully they know that they will be celebrated as American heroes if they go head hunting on this team full of trash humans.

Homers can’t land in the ocean in San Diego and Manny Machado keeps the Padres from being likeable
Both true, however...

I'm guessing you've never been to a baseball game at either stadium. Baseball in the Gaslamp is everything it's not in Chavez or San Franciso, filled with boozed-up arrogant yuppie dickheads (San Fran) or cholos (LA) who think berating and attacking fans of the opposition is hip.

Petco > Dodger > Oracle

Both true, however...

I'm guessing you've never been to a baseball game at either stadium. Baseball in the Gaslamp is everything it's not in Chavez or San Franciso, filled with boozed-up arrogant yuppie dickheads (San Fran) or cholos (LA) who think berating and attacking fans of the opposition is hip.

Petco > Dodger > Oracle
Atlanta-Fulton County, Turner Field and Truist Park are the only stadiums I’ve attended a game at. I’ve seen Busch and Kaufman from the interstate.

From my high definition, San Fran has the best looking park in baseball

Atlanta-Fulton County, Turner Field and Truist Park are the only stadiums I’ve attended a game at. I’ve seen Busch and Kaufman from the interstate.

From my high definition, San Fran has the best looking park in baseball
It's nice but the fans ruin it. While I think Cards fans are easily the most arrogant in baseball, they're not violent like Giants fans.

Both true, however...

Petco > Dodger > Oracle
Padres frustration boils over into stands with wild fan fight (Video)

Padres fans fight each other at Petco Park during 16-inning marathon

Just Sayin'

If your point is that there are fights at Petco, you proved it. Thanks.
nah, just pointing out your hypocrisy since you constantly berate the Dodgers and Giants for the same thing.

I’ve never witnessed a fight inside or outside of Truist Park. But they happened all the time at Turner Field.