No hitter alert

Royals' Brady Singer has a no-no through 7 in Cleveland.

i'd say what the fuck you doing, but i've already invoked his no hitter elsewhere.
Unless he gets through this inning in under 10 pitches, it's going to be a tainted one anyway.

Unless he gets through this inning in under 10 pitches, it's going to be a tainted one anyway.
meh, i just want to win $100 and not lose $250. dumb bet. what a shitty defensive play.

No no thru 6 in Boston. Would be a real shame if they cucked the yanks one day later

unfortunately, that one run was enough for him to get the L. This lineup has been pretty frustrating at times

Not that the Sox have been known for developing starting pitchers to begin with, but this is the most excited I've been for one since Eduardo... hell, even Buchholz/Lester. Love his combination of stuff and the ground ball rates

Playing against one of the best hitting teams (Toronto Blue Jay) and a bunch of Canadians from Windsor (Toronto Fans) in the stands, the Detroit Tigers (Manning and Foley) are throwing a bunch of zeros. After 7 innings.

Playing against one of the best hitting teams (Toronto Blue Jay) and a bunch of Canadians from Windsor (Toronto Fans) in the stands, the Detroit Tigers (Manning and Foley) are throwing a bunch of zeros. After 7 innings.
Three outs to go…

Cool.

First combined NoNo in Tigers history.

Manning, Foley, Lange.

With Todd Jones in the booth today.

Someone actually cover 1st base this time?

Aug 1, 2023, Framber Valdez no-hitting the Cleveland whosiwhatsits through 6

Aug 1, 2023, Framber Valdez no-hitting the Cleveland whosiwhatsits through 6
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office