No hitter alert

Almost there. Still has it through 8
Ryan Reynolds Sport GIF by Wrexham AFC

Ben Lively with the anti-no-hitter... 13 hits in 4 IP, 13 ER

I has failed. Valdez gets the no no

1690942881306.png

I just got on to check scores a couple of minutes ago. Had no idea before that.

1690945010450.png

NEWSFLASH! As have a no-hitter after 3.

Ronel Blanco is one out away from one for Houston.

Looks like they need complete games from their starters because their bullpen sucks

Ronel Blanco is one out away from one for Houston.
Angry Who Is This GIF by Team Coco

In just his eighth MLB start, Houston Astros pitcher Ronel Blanco threw the 17th no-hitter in franchise history and the first of the 2024 season.

The 30-year-old didn't make his debut until two years ago, and he was only in the Astros' rotation due to injuries to Houston's starting pitchers. That didn't stop him from delivering a stunning performance against the Toronto Blue Jays, though.
He had seven strikeouts and just two walks in the 10-0 win.

Angry Who Is This GIF by Team Coco

In just his eighth MLB start, Houston Astros pitcher Ronel Blanco threw the 17th no-hitter in franchise history and the first of the 2024 season.

The 30-year-old didn't make his debut until two years ago, and he was only in the Astros' rotation due to injuries to Houston's starting pitchers. That didn't stop him from delivering a stunning performance against the Toronto Blue Jays, though.
He had seven strikeouts and just two walks in the 10-0 win.
I watched the ninth inning, and I think I heard the announcers say that he'd never pitched past the 6th inning in any start in his professional career before last night.

1712204536106.png

Darn they allowed a hit tonight. The only games they've won are when bats and pitching show up in droves.

The no-hitter Monday marks the earliest in a season it has happened in MLB history.