No way there is Halloween this year

No. You can take off that silly wig now......

I'll just buy the candy I like then and act all pissed when it's officially cancelled.

And then....

sad eddie murphy GIF

Good. I was spending too much on razorblades even without halloween.

A bit ironic since mask sales have to be at an all time high.

Yes. It could work. The kids ring your door bell and then sprint back away from the house. Then you give them their candy by shooting it at them using one of those T-shirt cannons
A bit ironic since mask sales have to be at an all time high.
I'm thinking, if I sit on my front porch, with a bucket of Jolly Ranchers, and a sling shot, I could have half the neighborhood trying to kick my ass before dark.

I'm thinking, if I sit on my front porch, with a bucket of Jolly Ranchers, and a sling shot, I could have half the neighborhood trying to kick my ass before dark.

When I was a kid, I used to want to sit on my roof on halloween with my paintball gun and pick off the teenagers that went trick or treating before they got to the door. Never did it for obvious reasons.

Actually did it one time but it was for some kid on my high school bus route that was daring people to ask him to TP their house. Said to just to tell him where and when. Can't beleive he showed up. Dude and his buddy shit their pants.

It makes no difference to me. I usually leave an empty bowl outside with a sign that says “take one”.

Hope the kids aren't going to get screwed out of Halloween this year.

Stoopid China

Halloween will be cancelled in the social justice manner

Hope the kids aren't going to get screwed out of Halloween this year.

Stoopid China

our freakin neighborhood is talking about having all the kids stand out in front of there house and we drive around and chuck candy at them.....

blow pops for everyone... either they will get a nice welt in their head from the hard part and poke an eye out with the stick part.

Have the feeling it will be, but we shall see. I can see our small towns rebelling and doing it anyway. We won't have the step kids so it will be odd regardless. The leap year put their last trick or treating years away from us until the next one and they'll be too old by then. Still have my kids though. Hopefully my mom's cousin has his Halloween party for chili & other tailgating type foods.

It's an easy costume year. Just walk around coughing and say you're Covid-19