No way there is Halloween this year

I recall some old fucker giving me figs one Halloween. Not even a fig newton, just some nasty figs.

All the kids should dress in all black and take over neighborhood streets, then knock on doors and holler shit when people answer.

our freakin neighborhood is talking about having all the kids stand out in front of there house and we drive around and chuck candy at them.....

blow pops for everyone... either they will get a nice welt in their head from the hard part and poke an eye out with the stick part.
I have always had a mean ass left sky hook, from the drivers side window.

That paper delivery job left you with some mad skills
Not necessarily, but its just a gift. Used to drive around with water balloons in the summer time here and nail fuckers left and...., well, right and right.

I recall some old fucker giving me figs one Halloween. Not even a fig newton, just some nasty figs.
But those are high in fiber!

It's an easy costume year. Just walk around coughing and say you're Covid-19

shaq no GIF

Trust me, It could get you banned!

Bitch, its my night to dress up as a slut with no repercussions!

You can do that every night on Fremont street.....heck, get your photo taken by the tourist for money even!

Make dat money Boi.....

He posted a picture a few months back, and it was pretty long then.
In truth, I was so distracted by the headband he was wearing, it didn't quite register how long his hair really was,
But I'd hazard a guess his hair is approaching "Brunette Fabio" status.

NOLA was like a ghost town. First time in hundreds of years that the streets were that empty....hurricanes that are part of this countries worst natural disasters couldn't empty the streets...but this virus did.

Napoleon Ave......

1598033262204.png

Bourbon Street.....

1598033442511.png

Cafe du Monde - no beignets today....

1598033550895.png

Was at Cafe du Monde back in December, tasty breakfast, yes, but I kept wondering where the eggs and bacon were at.

Worth doing while there, though. Had a band put playing in front where that dude is sitting. In fact, that COULD be the same guy we saw carrying a sleeping bag around back and forth several times.

I have always had a mean ass left sky hook, from the drivers side window.
I used to as well. Nailed a many of street sign back in the day.

Tried it again recently and the timing was all off. Missed the sign by a mile.

Getting old sucks......

We had zero trick or treaters last year anyway.

Was at Cafe du Monde back in December, tasty breakfast, yes, but I kept wondering where the eggs and bacon were at.

Worth doing while there, though. Had a band put playing in front where that dude is sitting. In fact, that COULD be the same guy we saw carrying a sleeping bag around back and forth several times.

I've been there at least a few times a year for 40+ years.....

I have never seen it so empty at the time these photos were taken. And quiet....and no alcohol piss smell.

Was very surreal.....