Nos' Three Sport Shindig : CHAT

Anyone have any questions? Now is the time to ask.

PLEASE READ THE OP, I DON'T WANT ANY QUESTIONS OR BULLSHIT LATER!!

You can do a 3-4 in NFL just as always
NBA is 1995 NBA
MLB as long as they played the position you can put them there
They had to have played in 1995 to be eligible?

Yes, we are doing a super draft, feels like it's been a while!

I did text Stoke

I like all the restrictions. This is going to be really interesting.

My first pick:
bold GIF

R.I.P. Olivia Newton-John

I think from now on every draft should be a super draft with rankings instead of voting!!!

We don't have to have a certain number from each team in the NBA, right? Just has to be one of those teams?

We don't have to have a certain number from each team in the NBA, right? Just has to be one of those teams?

Nope, you can pick 10 from the same team if ya want.

Nope, you can pick 10 from the same team if ya want.
I was just confused as to why you asked me to specify in the picks page. Then, I answered on the picks page and now I am in danger of feeling the wrath of Ducey...

Bird didn’t play in 95

I was just confused as to why you asked me to specify in the picks page. Then, I answered on the picks page and now I am in danger of feeling the wrath of Ducey...

Ummm isn't there only one answer for what team with Bird?

I didn’t see your question, Femur. 95 RULES. My pick was between Bird and the Dream anyway

Not sure if this was discussed, but the verdict is not in the OP. Are we allowed to trade picks or players between sports? Or phases (NFL) or years (MLB)? Anything crazy like that?

Not sure if this was discussed, but the verdict is not in the OP. Are we allowed to trade picks or players between sports? Or phases (NFL) or years (MLB)? Anything crazy like that?

I do not think we should be allowed to trade between sports no, but if that’s what y’all want I can change my mind