Official Fire Nick Saban Thread

That was the damn dumbest 4th and goal call I've ever seen. not sure Saban has lost it, but he sure shit the bed there. had like 5 minutes to come up with the play and that is what he rolled out. :pound:
A few people have said it was supposed to go off tackle. The snap was bad and Milroe panicked. It was not supposed to go up the middle.

They could name the bandwagon after Nick. Will be plenty of room when he bagman system retires with Nick.
Have him grow a beard and a bottle of just for men and BAM, SEC has a Ryan Day too...

A few people have said it was supposed to go off tackle. The snap was bad and Milroe panicked. It was not supposed to go up the middle.
Even of tackle, it wasn't going to be there. It was a give up call. Zero trust in Milroe's ability to throw or his OL to block.

Even of tackle, it wasn't going to be there. It was a give up call. Zero trust in Milroe's ability to throw or his OL to block.
Well it got the defense in motion it would have been better than running into the belly of a he defense

Well it got the defense in motion it would have been better than running into the belly of a he defense
Run was Suppose to have went middle then to the left and.. there WAS some space left but the RT got way too high then got destroyed and Milroe ran into him (and hurt him) before he could ever go to his left.

should have run a rollout or RPO.

Hell No. This was by far his best coaching job. A lot of pieces coming back. Bama should be really good next year

Hell No. This was by far his best coaching job. A lot of pieces coming back. Bama should be really good next year
Nick gonna go get a QB that can throw and let Milroe play RB?

that's what Michigan did with Denard after he got hurt and Devin Gardner stepped up at QB. Michigan's other running backs being ineffective also may have played a role in that

Why? He made it to the playoffs with a team many of us expected he wouldn't.
Honestly. This probably was his best coaching job of his career. Plus, I hate all of the other potential candidates.

Although Demeco Ryans has caught my eye.
Yall not see the 27 bad snaps?

How bout the penalties?

Defensive collapse?

Horrific coaching.

Saban.jpg

Last edited:
Milroe is more than good enough. Pre snap he sucks and Michigan took advantage of it. Milroe also constantly has to deal with Bad snaps and that messes up the timing all year.

But we also got Julian Sayin who was tearing shit up at Bowl Practice. He may take Milroes job just because he is better. Similar to Tua/Jalen

Just a shizza show of mistakes on the last play (poor coaching)

Bad snap (more I see it, more I think Milroe just panicked and tried to lunge forward because of the snap)

Guard was messy, didnt block anybody :laugh:

Milroe had a wide open swing pass SMH

Again RT getting Daddied by #5 killed anything Milroe might have been able to do ( I'm sorry but that line is trash even after an entire season of coaching)

just a shizza show but... go ahead and defend him..

Last edited:
Honestly. This probably was his best coaching job of his career. Plus, I hate all of the other potential candidates.

Although Demeco Ryans has caught my eye.
I like Ryans but no sane person is going to give up a viable NFL HC to come to college. Especially with the portal and NIL in fact I imagine more of the best talent will gravitate to the NFL now.

I like Ryans but no sane person is going to give up a viable NFL HC to come to college. Especially with the portal and NIL in fact I imagine more of the best talent will gravitate to the NFL now.

I think that depends on how much they want to work. NFL coaches are in the office 14 to 18 hours a day...or more...college coaches not near as much.

I think that depends on how much they want to work. NFL coaches are in the office 14 to 18 hours a day...or more...college coaches not near as much.
College coaches with recruiting only get like a month off a year. Work loads are even really comparable between big college programs and NFL programs. The college gigs are relentless with recruiting.

Just a shizza show of mistakes on the last play (poor coaching)

Bad snap (more I see it, more I think Milroe just panicked and tried to lunge forward because of the snap)

Guard was messy, didnt block anybody :laugh:

Milroe had a wide open swing pass SMH

Again RT getting Daddied by #5 killed anything Milroe might have been able to do ( I'm sorry but that line is trash even after an entire season of coaching)

just a shizza show but... go ahead and defend him..

yeah, I get the feeling he was worried about losing the ball on the snap and was going to improvise from there.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF