Official Fuck Tim Anderson Thread

Anderson was warned earlier by umps for running his mouth per Francona

Getting your ass kicked is a White Sox tradition

Ramirez should get a longer suspension.

That fat little munchkin got mad cuz a guy held a tag on him while he overslid the base.
Likely mad because Anderson pushed a guy off the bag and got an out last night, like a little cunt. Anderson is a glass jaw dickhead. Got his dumb ass Bautista'd

This is why Indians pissed at Anderson. he's a little bitch. Funny that he got his cunt all twisted up last year when Donaldson did the same thing to him at 3rd base.

Here is the play from last year where Anderson had the same thing done to him and he got pissed

This year he does it and calls for a replay. Fuck that racist fuck.

Ramirez put out his hand like to get help up, Anderson deserved more punches, although the falling in slow motion was cool.
Help up?

He was laying on his fat belly.

This is why Indians pissed at Anderson. he's a little bitch. Funny that he got his cunt all twisted up last year when Donaldson did the same thing to him at 3rd base.

Here is the play from last year where Anderson had the same thing done to him and he got pissed

This year he does it and calls for a replay. Fuck that racist fuck.

What a fucking awful call after review.

tumblr_ltm51vVVL21r4gei2o5_400.gif

What a fucking awful call after review.
Which is why the Indians were pissed. I don't believe Ramirez when he says he asked for a hand up. He likely asked if he was gonna push him off the bag too, and it went from there. Both are jackasses, but Anderson is easily the biggest racist POS in baseball these days so I'm happy when he gets his ass beat.

Punk ass bitch should be suspended for the remainder of the season. Runs his fake gangsta mouth, puts on a show of being dragged off the field then comes back to run his dumb monkey ass mouth again. Fuck this bitch
images

Suspended for the rest of the year? Give me a break. It’s a fight. What a 10 ply take.

But Tim Anderson’s 2023 has to go down as one of the worst contract seasons of all time

As for the fight, Ramirez landed that punch as he was being pulled back, and wasn’t really looking when it landed. Probably a lucky blow, but it was right on the button.

I still like Odor’s punch of Bautista better. Anderson could punt a baby across a room and I’d still hate Bautista more

Suspended for the rest of the year? Give me a break. It’s a fight. What a 10 ply take.
Thanks for the contribution Mr. I’m 23 and act like I know it all and have seen it all and am going to be act like a hard ass regardless.

As for the fight, Ramirez landed that punch as he was being pulled back, and wasn’t really looking when it landed. Probably a lucky blow, but it was right on the button.

I still like Odor’s punch of Bautista better. Anderson could punt a baby across a room and I’d still hate Bautista more
Yes we get it. Nothing impresses you

Thanks for the contribution Mr. I’m 23 and act like I know it all and have seen it all and am going to be act like a hard ass regardless.
You want the longest non PED or domestic violence suspension in baseball history for a fight? You’re a pussy for that thought even entering your head