Official Fuck Tim Anderson Thread

This is why Indians pissed at Anderson. he's a little bitch. Funny that he got his cunt all twisted up last year when Donaldson did the same thing to him at 3rd base.

Here is the play from last year where Anderson had the same thing done to him and he got pissed

This year he does it and calls for a replay. Fuck that racist fuck.

Anderson has been a bitch his entire career. After the fake outrage he tried to cause around Donaldson rightly calling his dumb ass out for proclaiming himself the "modern day Jackie Robinson", Jose sending him to the phantom zone was just too sweet. Also while we're at it, Tony La Russa is also a huge bitch and deserves to be KO'd himself.

Thanks for the contribution Mr. I’m 23 and act like I know it all and have seen it all and am going to be act like a hard ass regardless.
Nailed him!
Anderson has been a bitch his entire career. After the fake outrage he tried to cause around Donaldson rightly calling his dumb ass out for proclaiming himself the "modern day Jackie Robinson", Jose sending him to the phantom zone was just too sweet. Also while we're at it, Tony La Russa is also a huge bitch and deserves to be KO'd himself.
La Russa knocks himself out nightly...........with the bottle.

As for the fight, Ramirez landed that punch as he was being pulled back, and wasn’t really looking when it landed. Probably a lucky blow, but it was right on the button.

I still like Odor’s punch of Bautista better. Anderson could punt a baby across a room and I’d still hate Bautista more
tbh, i liked the Ramirez punch better b/c god damn, both of these dudes fucking squared up on each other.

there's no way Tim Anderson can justify this to his mistress.

tbh, i liked the Ramirez punch better b/c god damn, both of these dudes fucking squared up on each other.

there's no way Tim Anderson can justify this to his mistress.
That’s true, just the image of Bautista’s glasses going flying will always be hilarious to me.

And none of TA’s teammates really went after Ramirez, and Ramirez didn’t get thrown at yesterday. Gotta really wonder if Anderson’s teammates even like him

Did I dream this, or did this actually happen:

I don’t remember the teams or players, and I’ve never seen a video on YouTube of it, but I have memories of a fight from the 90’s where some little bitty player was working of some huge player on the other team during a benches clearing brawl. It would look like Jose Altuve whipping Aaron Judge’s ass today.

I can’t find any evidence of it actually happening, so until someone tells me otherwise, I’m assuming I dreamed it

But the Indians always seem to win when punches get thrown. Remember when Gary Sheffield charged Roberto “Fausto Carmona” Hernandez?

Yeah, no way that side-handed swat floored him. Ramirez was even being pulled away by a Chicago player
Looked like a more solid hit that the one Anderson Silva knocked out Forrest Griffin with. Some people have glass jaws. There’s no way Anderson’s pride would allow him to take a dive.

Looked like a more solid hit that the one Anderson Silva knocked out Forrest Griffin with. Some people have glass jaws. There’s no way Anderson’s pride would allow him to take a dive.
Imma stick with the "glass jaw/brittle beeyotch" conclusion then

Ty Cobb got 10 games for beating up a handicapped heckler in the stands, and now we have OP calling for a 50+ game suspension for fighting a healthy player on the opposing team.

This world has really gone soft, right @HammerDown ?

Ty Cobb got 10 games for beating up a handicapped heckler in the stands, and now we have OP calling for a 50+ game suspension for fighting a healthy player on the opposing team.

This world has really gone soft, right @HammerDown ?
Hey, you and I are not going to agree on anything. That's life. How about you attempt to stir pointless drama up with someone else.

Hey, you and I are not going to agree on anything. That's life. How about you attempt to stir pointless drama up with someone else.
I’m not stirring up anything. I reserve the right to make fun of anyone calling for a record breaking suspension over two grown men fighting though.

You call the cops when you see two men settling their differences in the parking lot I bet

I’m not stirring up anything. I reserve the right to make fun of anyone calling for a record breaking suspension over two grown men fighting though.

You call the cops when you see two men settling their differences in the parking lot I bet
Yep you got me all figured out. Congratulations!