OH NO JOE BURROW 🚑 🏥

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
They are saying it’s a calf injury. How bad can you hurt your calf?

They are saying it’s a calf injury. How bad can you hurt your calf?
Achilles tear is sometimes called a calf injury early on. Hope it is a bad cramp, likely more than that. Non contact stuff is always bad.

My cousin texted me telling me it’s a calf strain and he will play week 1. He prob threw a bunch of pre season money down on the Bengals. Not sure I can trust him as a source.

My cousin texted me telling me it’s a calf strain and he will play week 1. He prob threw a bunch of pre season money down on the Bengals. Not sure I can trust him as a source.
Vampires bet?

He does have a knack for getting out of a lot of training camp stuff.

A lot can happen between now and week 1. Does that mean not playing until then, that's bad.

Vampires bet?

Only when they go outside in the sun.

This guy is cool, totally from a different side of the family. My youngest sisters other real brother if rumors about my parents being swingers is true.

On a related note people who put in their bio they recommend turning on notifications for their accounts are dorks.

Looking at you Meirov and Kleiman.

Anyway this is fucking rough. Bengals QBs have cursed ACLs.

Only when they go outside in the sun.

This guy is cool, totally from a different side of the family. My youngest sisters other real brother if rumors about my parents being swingers is true.
All your relatives are vampires until proven otherwise.