OH NO JOE BURROW 🚑 🏥

Hate this for Joe, I had him as my third round pick in fantasy draft. Kinda think I will replace him with someone else

I talked to Joe tonight by phone and he’s fine and the team is using this as a ruse to get Brandon Allen more reps during training camp. Joe guarantees a Super Bowl trophy next year.

I talked to Joe tonight by phone and he’s fine and the team is using this as a ruse to get Brandon Allen more reps during training camp. Joe guarantees a Super Bowl trophy next year.
Weird. His mom said something entirely different after I got done fucking her. Maybe she just wanted me to leave.

Being carted off for a calf strain? Fucking pussy.

They are saying it’s a calf injury. How bad can you hurt your calf?
no country for old men GIF

Being carted off for a calf strain? Fucking pussy.
Still not as bad as Dwayne Wade needing a wheelchair during an NBA game for a dislocated shoulder. Ah the good old days of posting under WheelchairWade on Disney.

that asswhipping he gave clemson was almost 4 years ago, get over it already
What the fuck does that have to do with anything I just said? About as much as ohio state's choke job the week before that or the most pathetic playoff performance in the cfp era in 2016, or when Spencer Shuey killed Braxton Miller in 2014, or Clemson killing dipshit Woody Hayes career. Sit this one out kemosabi.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I just said? About as much as ohio state's choke job the week before that or the most pathetic playoff performance in the cfp era in 2016, or when Spencer Shuey killed Braxton Miller in 2014, or Clemson killing dipshit Woody Hayes career. Sit this one out kemosabi.
look at you lashing out like the little cunt you are. Burrow ruined you that night and you still can't get over it. You're a grown man for Godsakes

Still not as bad as Dwayne Wade needing a wheelchair during an NBA game for a dislocated shoulder. Ah the good old days of posting under WheelchairWade on Disney.
Right up there with Paul Pierce being carted off because he had to take a shit.

look at you lashing out like the little cunt you are. Burrow ruined you that night and you still can't get over it. You're a grown man for Godsakes
Awww. That's cute.

Nick Chubb also killed Clemson. You don't see me calling him a pussy. Because he hasn't needed a wheel chair for a calf strain.

Awww. That's cute.

Nick Chubb also killed Clemson. You don't see me calling him a pussy. Because he hasn't needed a wheel chair for a calf strain.
I've had some severe calf strains, ones that take a week before I can walk without a limp before.

zero golf cart rides needed though.

#TougherThanJoe :pop2:

I've had some sever calf strains, ones that take a week before I can walk without a limp before.

zero golf cart rides needed though.

#TougherThanJoe :pop2:
Broke my ankle playing softball (a bit drunk while in college). Still took one more at-bat and hopped off the field and down the road to my ride.

#TougherThanJoe

Broke my ankle playing softball (a bit drunk while in college). Still took one more at-bat and hopped off the field and down the road to my ride.

#TougherThanJoe
I used some Charmin this morning after my morning constitutional. It too was #TougherThanJoe

Awww. That's cute.

i can't imagine being as mindfucked by a pro athlete as ^this doofus is, because said pro athlete mudstomped my favorite team's ass in a collegiate championship game YEARS ago.

quick question for you, doofus: is there any day of the week where you DON'T wake up acting like a raging little faggot?