Ohio State Has A New OC

Buckeyes did not steal any signs illegally. Wrong once again little brother.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight!!! Just like you've never paid players before NIL, never handed out grades to your star players who never went to class, never had a coach lie to the NCAA to hide violations. (Cue the excuses from the Ohio A&M fan base)

Has to SUCK to go thru ALL OF THAT and have to watch THE Michigan Wolverines win the national title and dominate the B1G the last 3 years.
1706204528820.png

Riiiiiiiiiiiight!!! Just like you've never paid players before NIL, never handed out grades to your star players who never went to class, never had a coach lie to the NCAA to hide violations. (Cue the excuses from the Ohio A&M fan base)

Has to SUCK to go thru ALL OF THAT and have to watch THE Michigan Wolverines win the national title and dominate the B1G the last 3 years.
View attachment 115316
Prove it little brother. Rent free. Those who stay will be cheaters.

Prove it little brother. Rent free. Those who stay will be cheaters.

Clarrett had a Lexus and Cadillac at Ohio State and didn’t pay for either. Clarrett says he made more money at Ohio State than he did playing in the UFL. Or is it the 6 cars that Pryor had at OAM

What do I win? But wait -- here comes the excuses from OAM fans.

Harbaugh got that Fan Base in battered spouse syndrome mode, he left them high and dry but they make excuses for him and claim to be "happy" for him leaving. Lmao!
What is there to be upset about? He just won the school a national championship. He isn't leaving to go to another college. He is going to try and win a Super Bowl. It'd be like getting mad at a player for going to pros. It is the pinnacle of the coaching profession.

CFB -- there is no such thing as a level playing field. NFL is the closest to a level playing field as you will find.

I WISH he would have stayed, but winning a Super Bowl is a goal he has and with CFB turning into the wild, wild west with NIL and the portal -- I don't blame him for going. I just thank him for winning us a title and wish him well.

What is there to be upset about? He just won the school a national championship. He isn't leaving to go to another college. He is going to try and win a Super Bowl. It'd be like getting mad at a player for going to pros. It is the pinnacle of the coaching profession.

CFB -- there is no such thing as a level playing field. NFL is the closest to a level playing field as you will find.

I WISH he would have stayed, but winning a Super Bowl is a goal he has and with CFB turning into the wild, wild west with NIL and the portal -- I don't blame him for going. I just thank him for winning us a title and wish him well.

How many coaches bail on their school right after they win a national championship? (Non Retirement reasons)

Only one I can really think of is Howard Schnellenberger with Da U in the 80s leaving on a wild USFL Part Owner/GM quest.

How many coaches bail on their school right after they win a national championship? (Non Retirement reasons)

Only one I can really think of is Howard Schnellenberger with Da U in the 80s leaving on a wild USFL Part Owner/GM quest.
How many coaches who win a national championship and rank 5th all time for win % as a HC in the NFL? How many have a brother in the NFL who has won a super bowl already? How many coaches that won a national title also played in the NFL for 15+ years?

Harbaugh doesn't fit the mold of the CFB coaches who win titles.

How many coaches who win a national championship and rank 5th all time for win % as a HC in the NFL? How many have a brother in the NFL who has won a super bowl already? How many coaches that won a national title also played in the NFL for 15+ years?

He used Michigan as a step stool to get back into the NFL and you all can't see it. Lol!

Yes that was horrible, when I saw Tressel sit home for all those games it was the worse. Keep trying little brother. Desperate just like that program.

This right here is the only reason Harbs did anything at MI. His brother did it all for him. Well except for the lying and cheatin.

Yes that was horrible, when I saw Tressel sit home for all those games it was the worse. Keep trying little brother. Desperate just like that program.
One program is desperate right now. It isn't THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines though. Ohio A&M on the other hand? 2021 Lose to Michigan, fire DC. 2022 Still lose to Michigan. Fire the OL coach. 2023 STILL lose to Michigan and watch them win a National Championship. No more play calling for Day. 2024 -- Unfortunately for UM, this will likely be Day's final year and the fun will be over.

This right here is the only reason Harbs did anything at MI. His brother did it all for him. Well except for the lying and cheatin.
Talk about desperation. This comment is like a full court heave at the buzzer.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight!!! Just like you've never paid players before NIL,
Neither did Michigan - am I right? EVERYONE believes Rashan Gary skipped taking $100G from Clemson to come to Michigan for free, and I mean EVERYONE.

Neither did Michigan - am I right? EVERYONE believes Rashan Gary skipped taking $100G from Clemson to come to Michigan for free, and I mean EVERYONE.

He did it for the academics! Rashan Gary said it himself! That's why he declared a General Studies major and never graduated. Because academics

View attachment 115316

I'm not thrilled Michigan won a title but it doesn't trigger me the way you seem to think. You guys have had a nice 3 year run to a title. OSU has 2 in my lifetime and a good half dozen that fell just short. You are kind of carrying on like this wasn't the case.

NIL wasn't even around when Gary signed with Michigan.

Oh really? Was it around when Maurice Clarrett went to Ohio State?

Whoosh.
Just so I have this right. Now Michigan buys players BEFORE NIL, because Clemson, a team who is falling behind because they haven't bought into NIL and the portal, offered him 100k?

That makes sense to you? Not that Michigan's LB coach was the HC at Gary's school and his mom knew him?

And Gary's mom said academics was her #1, which is why Gary took classes in the summer of the NFL seasons and graduated in 2023 from UM.

That is your response to your own players coming out and saying they were given cars for free, given money, didn't have to go to class and were given grades. Terrell Pryor was pulled over in 6 different cars in college. He said they were 'loaner cars'😂

What OSU did this off-season is go full Texas A&M. They have had to watch UM out coach and bully them for 3 years, so they decided they were going to try and buy a championship. It is what it is. Best of luck.

Back