Ohio State Has A New OC

You can put whatever you'd like by it, as long as you know, your sworn rival is THE national champion Michigan Wolverines. OSU should shoot for the stars next year and try to get in the B1G title game.
You should try and answer my simple question about why your team cheated for almost 3 years and brought on an NCAA investigation if you didn't have to do it.

Are the Wolverines still champs?

Do OSU butthurt fans still got the hurt butt?

You should try and answer my simple question about why your team cheated for almost 3 years and brought on an NCAA investigation if you didn't have to do it.
the guy responsible was fired. NCAA already said they found nothing that Harbaugh and his staff knew.

it is hilarious you truly think UM's success is because of a guy making $50k doing a job every P5 team has on their staff.

I actually love it because it keeps Day at OSU. As long as he is still there. Michigan will be just fine. Hell -- Harbaugh can leave and we can promote Moore who also out coached Day

Brent Zdebski is the Conor Stallions for Ohio State. Every team has a guy who does exactly what Stallions job was.

So you don't have to get past the first sentence. A simple TY for making the B1G relevant right now would be just fine. THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines are to thank for that. You are welcome.
Buckeyes have proven they are the reason the B1G is relevant. They dont need MI and can even lose to them when they cheat and still go to the playoffs.

Harbs going from self proclaimed good guy to a liar and a cheater must sting. Im sure there is a safe space in AA if you need.

Buckeyes have proven they are the reason the B1G is relevant. They dont need MI and can even lose to them when they cheat and still go to the playoffs.

Harbs going from self proclaimed good guy to a liar and a cheater must sting. Im sure there is a safe space in AA if you need.
What have you proven? That you haven't won a national title in about out a decade? Haven't beaten your rival in 1,500+ days? Have watched your rival do something OSU hasn't done, win back to back to back B1G CCG?

It is priceless watching OSU do every thing but the one thing they should do. They have tried a new DC. They now took play calling away from Day. Now they are attempting to pull a Texas A&M and buy a title.

Easy fix is......fire Ryan Day and bring in someone who can toughen the team up, instead of beating a mediocre team on the road by 3 and then hen trying to convince a 90 year old man you are a physical team.

I love it though. As long as Day is at OSU -- it doesn't matter how much more talent OSU has -- they will still be soft.

Who won the B1G in 2023? What about the B1G in 2022? What about the B1G in 2021?

I missed the national championship game -- I heard a B1G team won the title. Which team was it?

OSU is missing out. Charmin would be the PERFECT NIL partnership for Ryan Day and the Buckeyes. Just think, with all that money, you can try and buy some more players and they too can take on Ryan Day's pillowy soft persona and fold when they get smacked in the mouth.

Are the Wolverines still champs?

Do OSU butthurt fans still got the hurt butt?
It is priceless watching OSU right now. They are throwing millions of dollars at these kids to try and win the B1G and beat Michigan😂

Reality is -- if you swapped rosters in 2021, 2022 and 2023 and Harbaugh coached the OSU players. The results would have been the same.

Harbaugh is a way better coach than Day. Our coordinators are better than OSU's. UM isn't more talented than OSU. OSU grossly out recruits UM and always will. UM is more physical, more disciplined and way tougher than OSU. That's why they have lost the last 3 years.

Ryan Day is NOT Urban Meyer. He isn't even remotely in the same ball park as Urban Meyer.

Best thing that could happen to UM is OSU giving Ryan Day an extension😂

Who won the B1G in 2023? What about the B1G in 2022? What about the B1G in 2021?

I missed the national championship game -- I heard a B1G team won the title. Which team was it?

OSU is missing out. Charmin would be the PERFECT NIL partnership for Ryan Day and the Buckeyes. Just think, with all that money, you can try and buy some more players and they too can take on Ryan Day's pillowy soft persona and fold when they get smacked in the mouth.
Hahahahaha double post, living rent free little brother. Seems like its a nice penthouse suite in that little head of yours.

Hahahahaha double post, living rent free little brother. Seems like its a nice penthouse suite in that little head of yours.
I missed it. How won the B1G in 2023? 2022? 2021? I heard a B1G team won the national title......who was it?
kelly rowland 90s GIF

I will give you a hand -- it is THE National Champion and Back to back to back B1G champion Michigan Wolverines. But Ohio A&M can just call us Daddy.

Ryan Day is trying to get Fired. BOB is a disaster and has no creativity. He does nothing to help/scheme his recievers open.

His whole first year was just Jameson Williams running by guys and Metchie being shifty underneath. Once they both blew out their knees he did nothing to help our young recievers in the NCG and all of 2022 when he didn’t have them he couldn’t get anyone open.

When Bryce got hurt in 2022 and Milroe started he did nothing to help Milroe. No easy passes, no easy reads, Nothing.

Fuck Him
But the Coaching Rehabilitation Camp taught by Nick Saban is no longer open for business. Not a great plan.

How? By cheating. Everyone knows that.

When Harbaugh leaves I think we may see some players finally speak up about the Scallions scheme.

I think Harbaugh has been the one really keeping the code of silence together there. Gotta think theres gonna be at least a few butts hurt when he leaves them.

How? By cheating. Everyone knows that.
Not by running for SEVEN HUNDRED YARDS. It was definitely the signs, that Ohio A&M knew about. :pound:

It is because you are SOFT.AS.CHARMIN under Ryan Day. Ohio A&M is that big bully who pushes around the little guys. Then when they face someone their size, they get punched in the mouth and fold. Then the excuses follow afterward.

Not by running for SEVEN HUNDRED YARDS. It was definitely the signs, that Ohio A&M knew about. :pound:

It is because you are SOFT.AS.CHARMIN under Ryan Day. Ohio A&M is that big bully who pushes around the little guys. Then when they face someone their size, they get punched in the mouth and fold. Then the excuses follow afterward.
Yet, even though we're apparently soft, you could only beat us once you started admittedly cheating. That's so weird.

Yet, even though we're apparently soft, you could only beat us once you started admittedly cheating. That's so weird.
Yes. Soft. Why do you think Ryan Day went on his tirade about how tough Ohio A&M is after barely beating ND? This isn't just Michigan's perception. It is EVERYONE'S perception.

You couldn't win a title with the beat QB in the history of your school, while having 5 or 6 WRs who go on to be 1st round picks. How many 1st round pick OL?

You are a finesse team and you will beat 99% of the schools out because of your talent. But the schools who punch you in the mouth will CONTINUE to give you fits and it won't change because your HC is soft.

700 yards. That is JUST rushing yards for UM the last 3 years. Why? Because you are soft.

Yes. Soft. Why do you think Ryan Day went on his tirade about how tough Ohio A&M is after barely beating ND? This isn't just Michigan's perception. It is EVERYONE'S perception.

You couldn't win a title with the beat QB in the history of your school, while having 5 or 6 WRs who go on to be 1st round picks. How many 1st round pick OL?

You are a finesse team and you will beat 99% of the schools out because of your talent. But the schools who punch you in the mouth will CONTINUE to give you fits and it won't change because your HC is soft.
LOL he made one comment about Lou Holtz, who insulted him by name, immediately after an emotional road victory, calm down Nancy.

Again, if we're so soft, why did you have to cheat in order to finally beat us? I mean, you wouldn't have done it if you didn't have to, but you did. So, why?

LOL he made one comment about Lou Holtz, who insulted him by name, immediately after an emotional road victory, calm down Nancy.

Again, if we're so soft, why did you have to cheat in order to finally beat us? I mean, you wouldn't have done it if you didn't have to, but you did. So, why?
We weren't worried about you. We can simply line up and run it directly down your throat. Maybe you missed it -- 700 yards rushing the last 3 years.

To put that in perspective. THE National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G champion Michigan Wolverines went 15-0 this year. If we had played Ohio A&M all 15 games and averaged what we have the last 3 years against you -- the team would have rushed for 3,500 yards. Would you like me to look up how many rushing TDs we've had?

Are you grasping how soft you are yet?

We weren't worried about you. We can simply line up and run it directly down your throat. Maybe you missed it -- 700 yards rushing the last 3 years.

To put that in perspective. THE National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G champion Michigan Wolverines went 15-0 this year. If we had played Ohio A&M all 15 games and averaged what we have the last 3 years against you -- the team would have rushed for 3,500 yards. Would you like me to look up how many rushing TDs we've had?

Are you grasping how soft you are yet?
So, you can't answer to why you had to cheat in order to finally beat us. Got it.

Back