Ohio State Has Lost Their Mind

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

They just hired the Texas A&M AD that gave Jimbo the 10-year contract extension and hired Mike Elko to replace him. I don't blame Bjork for getting the hell out of dodge because no way it ends well and he will have cost aTm tens of millions with nothing to see for it but why the hell would tOSU give him a landing spot?

Dude has naked pictures of someone.

I'll take, "Old news for $1000," Alex.

The boosters wanted Jimbo extended and put up the money to buy him out. He worked for them. I got the impression from his OSU presser that he didn't think it was a great idea.

They just hired the Texas A&M AD that gave Jimbo the 10-year contract extension and hired Mike Elko to replace him. I don't blame Bjork for getting the hell out of dodge because no way it ends well and he will have cost aTm tens of millions with nothing to see for it but why the hell would tOSU give him a landing spot?

Dude has naked pictures of someone.
We love this for them.

chris farley GIF

Fisher was by no means his idea, and it wasn't his money he was blowing. Elko won 16 games in 2 seasons as Duke's HC; they had 10 in the previous 3 seasons. He was DC at A&M for 4 years before Duke, so he made perfect sense to come in and take over.

Fisher was by no means his idea, and it wasn't his money he was blowing. Elko won 16 games in 2 seasons as Duke's HC; they had 10 in the previous 3 seasons. He was DC at A&M for 4 years before Duke, so he made perfect sense to come in and take over.
You know Ryan Day is about to get a 10 year 120mm deal and be fired 3 years later now because of this post.

You know Ryan Day is about to get a 10 year 120mm deal and be fired 3 years later now because of this post.
I'd take 120 years of Ryan Day over 3 years of Jimbo. That contract was doomed to fail from the get go.

I'd take 120 years of Ryan Day over 3 years of Jimbo. That contract was doomed to fail from the get go.
I knew about Jimbo my crystal ball told and I made a thread. Do you want me to bump it for you?

I'll take, "Old news for $1000," Alex.

The boosters wanted Jimbo extended and put up the money to buy him out. He worked for them. I got the impression from his OSU presser that he didn't think it was a great idea.

I’m not the biggest fan of the hire but I’ll give him a little benefit of the doubt. It’s gotta be a fucking nightmare being a AD at a place like Texas A&M.

Two things I really liked about his presser.

1) NIL is a reality and it can either be embraced or ignored. Ignore at your own peril.
2) Although everyone has an equal vote, some voices are more significant than others. Ohio State has not done a good job letting their voice be heard (Gene Smith was usually more of a go-along-to-get-along guy).
Note: I say that knowing the Gene and a few others led the way for the B1G to play football games in 2020 during Covid.

This will undoubtedly bring out some haters.

Let me respond to you now:

1706977903846.png

So, BMDs wanted Fisher and the contract he got? Then it is only fitting they had to foot the bill to get rid of him!

Does this mean OSU will try to beat Michigan?

Good to see your excuses for OAM is not limited to just the football program, it also includes OAM AD new hires.

Good to see your excuses for OAM is not limited to just the football program, it also includes OAM AD new hires.
Good to see your complete and total lack of football knowledge extends to discussions about ADs as well.

Good to see your complete and total lack of football knowledge extends to discussions about ADs as well.
With all your knowledge about AD's -- any more excuses for OAM's new hire?

I can say -- I now understand why OAM went full TAM and decided to try and buy a winner this year.