Ohio State Has Lost Their Mind

With all your knowledge about AD's -- any more excuses for OAM's new hire?

I can say -- I now understand why OAM went full TAM and decided to try and buy a winner this year.
Nobody's making excuses here, there's no need to. Why are you co confused all the time?

I’m not the biggest fan of the hire but I’ll give him a little benefit of the doubt. It’s gotta be a fucking nightmare being a AD at a place like Texas A&M.

He has to be better than Gene sunsetting

First order of business

Fire Holtmann.

Nobody's making excuses here, there's no need to. Why are you co confused all the time?
So it wasn't you saying your new AD wasn't responsible for hiring Jimbo Fisher?!?! Got it.

So it wasn't you saying your new AD wasn't responsible for hiring Jimbo Fisher?!?! Got it.
LOL thank you for illustrating my point about you not knowing anything. Jimbo was hired before the 2018 season; Bjork got to A&M in 2019. So yes, smoothbrain, I'm saying he wasn't responsible for hiring Jimbo Fisher.

LOL thank you for illustrating my point about you not knowing anything. Jimbo was hired before the 2018 season; Bjork got to A&M in 2019. So yes, smoothbrain, I'm saying he wasn't responsible for hiring Jimbo Fisher.
I know this:
1707153094906.png1707153132937.png1707153186967.png1707153234696.png

Winning lends credibility
Nah he was flatout wrong (not the first time), and with hubris no less. Why don't you ask him about when he posted a picture of our DC during our Spring Game in an attempt to say OSU had also stolen signs.

Nah he was flatout wrong (not the first time), and with hubris no less. Why don't you ask him about when he posted a picture of our DC during our Spring Game in an attempt to say OSU had also stolen signs.
I don't believe what radical fans say, no matter the subject, team or sport.

As long as he doesnt try to sign coaches to 10 year contracts, im good with the hire.

You have a vivid imagination. You just make up stories as you go.

My favorite one is you truly think OAM doesn't have a guy who job it is to steal signs. I will give you a hint. His name is Brent Zdbeski.

700 yards is why you've lost to UM. But keep up the excuses -- it is fitting for the OAM fan base.

My favorite one is you truly think OAM doesn't have a guy who job it is to steal signs. I will give you a hint. His name is Brent Zdbeski.

700 yards is why you've lost to UM. But keep up the excuses -- it is fitting for the OAM fan base.
Sticking with that fairy tale about Brent, are we?

He got a venmo from another staffer for the Notre Dame game - - - for a ticket to the game where Ohio State was playing. The guy wasn't on the travel staff and wanted to see the game.

This is not close to the scheme and your boy Conor executed until he was found out.

Yes, Ohio State steals signs IN GAME, like every other team. No, Ohio State does not buy tickets on both sidelines of future opponents' games and have someone record their signals to match up with game film.

Link to when I said OSU doesn't have a guy to try to steal signs.

Oh, got any more pictures of our coaches from the Spring Game as evidence of cheating, smoothbrain?

Link to when I said OSU doesn't have a guy to try to steal signs.

Oh, got any more pictures of our coaches from the Spring Game as evidence of cheating, smoothbrain?
AGAIN -- what are you talking about? The pic I posted was to show Zdbeski standing next to your DC. Remember when you said -- Stallion was cheating because he was standing by the DC. EVERY TEAM with a pulse has a Stallion or a Zdbeski.

Now get back to making excuses on why Michigan has bullied OAM the last 3 years. That is more entertaining to read than this.

Sticking with that fairy tale about Brent, are we?

He got a venmo from another staffer for the Notre Dame game - - - for a ticket to the game where Ohio State was playing. The guy wasn't on the travel staff and wanted to see the game.

This is not close to the scheme and your boy Conor executed until he was found out.

Yes, Ohio State steals signs IN GAME, like every other team. No, Ohio State does not buy tickets on both sidelines of future opponents' games and have someone record their signals to match up with game film.
Yes -- we've heard the excuse. Stallion just wanted to watch the games too. Is that how this works?

That being said -- I wasn't talking about that. ATF argued OAM doesn't steal signs. Even when I literally told him the name of the staffer whose job it is to do it.

Plus, it is entertaining to laugh at all the different excuses he can come up with why UM has beat OAM, instead of simply looking at how soft OAM has been on defense. Instead he wants to take out plays and say look how good we played.

AGAIN -- what are you talking about? The pic I posted was to show Zdbeski standing next to your DC. Remember when you said -- Stallion was cheating because he was standing by the DC. EVERY TEAM with a pulse has a Stallion or a Zdbeski.

Now get back to making excuses on why Michigan has bullied OAM the last 3 years. That is more entertaining to read than this.
LOL I'm talking about a picture you threw out there from our Spring Game as some sort of example of us doing the same thing, dipshit. As usual, you don't know what you're talking about, because Knowles coaches from the booth every game. I never said Stallions cheated because he was standing next to your DC, I said he was cheating because he cheated to get excessive amounts of information against NCAA guidelines and was clearly communicating it to your coordinators. Good lord, you are dullard.

Yes -- we've heard the excuse. Stallion just wanted to watch the games too. Is that how this works?

That being said -- I wasn't talking about that. ATF argued OAM doesn't steal signs. Even when I literally told him the name of the staffer whose job it is to do it.

Plus, it is entertaining to laugh at all the different excuses he can come up with why UM has beat OAM, instead of simply looking at how soft OAM has been on defense. Instead he wants to take out plays and say look how good we played.
Pull up the post where I said we don't steal signs in-game