Ohio State Has Lost Their Mind

LOL you brought up a picture from our Spring Game, dumbshit. You knew so little you actually tried using a picture of the Spring Game. Knowles isn't on the sidelines for games.

Have you found the proof where I said OSU doesn't have anyone on staff trying to decipher other teams signs, or are you just gonna admit you made it up?

LMAO our Spring Game, what a fucking retard you are.
:shortbus: Beep Beep:shortbus: ATF coming thru. :shortbus:

I don't need to "find proof" -- the proof is the fact I had to TELL YOU who the guy on OAM was who did the same thing as Stallions, after you said OAM doesn't steal signs.

And not sure if you are aware of this state of the art technology, but they have headphones to communicate when on the sideline and the press box. So NO CLUE why you continue to say Knowles isn't on the sidelines:shrug::shortbus:

I don't need to "find proof" -- the proof is the fact I had to TELL YOU who the guy on OAM was who did the same thing as Stallions, after you said OAM doesn't steal signs.

And not sure if you are aware of this state of the art technology, but they have headphones to communicate when on the sideline and the press box. So NO CLUE why you continue to say Knowles isn't on the sidelines:shrug::shortbus:
Link?

No one on any team did the same thing Stalions did. You missed your bus.

You can tell when he gets trigger happy with the caps lock and dumb emojis that he's on full tilt.
What in the world would there to be on tilt about? Michigan is THE reigning National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G Champ.

Doesn't get any better. Life is good. If the Lions didn't blow a 24-7 halftime lead -- I'd dare say it was a perfect year.

No one on any team did the same thing Stalions did. You missed your bus.
They absolutely did -- they didn't use the same method Stallions did, but they did the exact same job.......................steal signs from the other team.

No bus needed for me, so plenty of room for ATF to invite some friends.

They absolutely did -- they didn't use the same method Stallions did, but they did the exact same job.......................steal signs from the other team.

Let me be more clear - - - no one else broke the rules to steal signs like Conor Stalions did.

Tons of MLB players hit home runs in the 90s. They didn't use the same method as Mark McGwire, but they did the exact same job.

Tons of MLB players hit home runs in the 90s. They didn't use the same method as Mark McGwire, but they did the exact same job.
You couldn't use a better analogy to prove my point. :pound:

McGwire used steroids, so did an estimated 80-85% of the players in the 90's, just like CFB programs and sign stealing now. Only a select few were caught and admitted it, but they all were all guilty of the same thing.

I'm glad that we agree on something and ty for proving my point.

Let me be more clear - - - no one else broke the rules to steal signs like Conor Stalions did.
As @Across The Field so eloquently stated -- it is like the 90's in baseball. Everyone was using steroids, but only a select few were caught or admitted to it.

As @Across The Field so eloquently stated -- it is like the 90's in baseball. Everyone was using steroids, but only a select few were caught or admitted to it.
So you're admitting you cheated. I'll wait for the NCAA investigations into other schools doing exactly what michigan did.

So you're admitting you cheated. I'll wait for the NCAA investigations into other schools doing exactly what michigan did.
Michigan didn't do anything other than win the national title and bully the B1G. When you dominate like that -- everyone wants to accuse them of something.

Michigan didn't do anything other than win the national title and bully the B1G. When you dominate like that -- everyone wants to accuse them of something.
Not everyone, just the NCAA. But hey, "winning national championships with a massive NCAA investigation attached to it while your head coach jumps ship" ...

1707440915684.png

Not everyone, just the NCAA. But hey, "winning national championships with a massive NCAA investigation attached to it while your head coach jumps ship" ...

View attachment 115935
Not sure anyone should be taking advice about National Championships from an OAM fan -- you haven't won a title in a decade and only 2 in the 50 years.