Ohio State Has Lost Their Mind

Wow. I honestly never knew that
Remember when Hoke was there and he started calling OSU "Ohio" and michigan fans started doing it thinking it'd upset OSU fans when we were really just laughing at them? This is newphone's attempt to recreate that. Don't be too hard on him, he's super proud of it.

It literally was. I even linked it, it was super easy to find. You "don't care enough" because you know it's just one of many times you've made a total dipshit of yourself and I've called you out.

Also I initially laughed at how uncreative it was to say you were going to a national championship party a month after the NC game, but then I realized you probably do understand you will die long before they win another one so you very well may live in this moment forever. I've never seen a "national champion" fall to pieces merely weeks after "winning" a title, but here we are.
I understand it has been a long while since OAM has even won the B1G, let alone a national title, so you don't understand the after parties that come along with it.

Also, since you've only won 2 titles in the last 50+ years -- it makes even more sense. Still time to jump on THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines bandwagon or continue to hitch your cart to OAM where excuses on why you haven't won is all you have.

Remember when Hoke was there and he started calling OSU "Ohio" and michigan fans started doing it thinking it'd upset OSU fans when we were really just laughing at them? This is newphone's attempt to recreate that. Don't be too hard on him, he's super proud of it.
Your school literally has a cheer where you spell out..............Ohio. No one 'started calling you that'. YOU called yourself that.

As far as OAM -- I didn't make that up. You earned it.

I understand it has been a long while since OAM has even won the B1G, let alone a national title, so you don't understand the after parties that come along with it.

Also, since you've only won 2 titles in the last 50+ years -- it makes even more sense. Still time to jump on THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines bandwagon or continue to hitch your cart to OAM where excuses on why you haven't won is all you have.
Remember when michigan won the Big Ten without cheating? I sure don't. Wild that you had to though. Probably the main reason why OSU fans still look down on your pathetic program.

Your school literally has a cheer where you spell out..............Ohio. No one 'started calling you that'. YOU called yourself that.

As far as OAM -- I didn't make that up. You earned it.
LOL your lack of knowledge and rejection of reality is something else.

Squeaky finally wins one legit national championship since the early 20th century and now he walks around thumping his chest like scrappy doo.

Stay adorable, squeaky. And savor that championship with every last taste bud you have, because you wont be winning another one any time soon

Lots of pent up angst from a decade of abuse. Gets to puff out his chest and squawk around for a few months.

Lots of pent up angst from a decade of abuse. Gets to puff out his chest and squawk around for a few months.
Few months? Little bro...........you haven't beaten THE Michigan Wolverines on the football field since 2019.

We have broken OAM to the point, they are now trying to buy a win for Day. :pound:

Few months? Little bro...........you haven't beaten THE Michigan Wolverines on the football field since 2019.

We have broken OAM to the point, they are now trying to buy a win for Day. :pound:

Meme Reaction GIF

LOL your lack of knowledge and rejection of reality is something else.
Notice something missing on the end of the most ignorant chant of any program in all of CFB? Your whole fan base will literally spell out Ohio, when you are NOT Ohio, you are OAM.
Are you catching on yet why you are called Ohio? :pound:

Ohio State Dance GIF

Notice something missing on the end of the most ignorant chant of any program in all of CFB? Your whole fan base will literally spell out Ohio, when you are NOT Ohio, you are OAM.
Are you catching on yet why you are called Ohio? :pound:

Ohio State Dance GIF
Funny you're avoiding the part about you posting a picture of our DC at the Spring Game as a response to two OSU coaches coaching in the same game together. Why are you avoiding that?

Remember when michigan won the Big Ten without cheating? I sure don't. Wild that you had to though. Probably the main reason why OSU fans still look down on your pathetic program.
Remember when Ryan Day and OAM were going to hang a 100 on THE National Champion Michigan Wolverines. It has been 1,279 days since he said that. OAM has 74 points since his statement. This could be the year you finally reach 100:pound:
1707327414877.png1707327439692.png1707327532563.png

Funny you're avoiding the part about you posting a picture of our DC at the Spring Game as a response to two OSU coaches coaching in the same game together. Why are you avoiding that?
What the hell does "two OAM coaches coaching in the same game together' even mean?
I'm starting to understand why OAM fans PM me about you.:facepalm:

I should stop picking on you. I'm starting to think you really do ride the :shortbus:

You mean the Buckeyes were Aggies?

No, i don't think athletic programs started until after the school's official name change and the nickname has always been buckeyes for sports.

What the hell does "two OAM coaches coaching in the same game together' even mean?
I'm starting to understand why OAM fans PM me about you.:facepalm:

I should stop picking on you. I'm starting to think you really do ride the :shortbus:
LOL the irony.

So you're not going to address why you posted a picture of our DC during the spring game? Did you have a point when you did that?

LOL the irony.

So you're not going to address why you posted a picture of our DC during the spring game? Did you have a point when you did that?
The point was simple. I had to explain to you how OAM had a Conor Stallions on your staff. Also had to tell you his name.

You see, when 'fans' don't know the game -- you have to break it down for them and make it as easy to understand as possible. Pictures usually work best. So I posted a pic of the guy whose job it is to steal signs for your DC, standing next to your DC.

Better add this before short bus throws it out AGAIN, as if it means anything. The DC can be in the press box during games and they have this new technology called headphones, where you can communicate to staff on the field. I will stop with that to let it soak in. Don't want to overwhelm you.

The point was simple. I had to explain to you how OAM had a Conor Stallions on your staff. Also had to tell you his name.

You see, when 'fans' don't know the game -- you have to break it down for them and make it as easy to understand as possible. Pictures usually work best. So I posted a pic of the guy whose job it is to steal signs for your DC, standing next to your DC.

Better add this before short bus throws it out AGAIN, as if it means anything. The DC can be in the press box during games and they have this new technology called headphones, where you can communicate to staff on the field. I will stop with that to let it soak in. Don't want to overwhelm you.
LOL you brought up a picture from our Spring Game, dumbshit. You knew so little you actually tried using a picture of the Spring Game. Knowles isn't on the sidelines for games.

Have you found the proof where I said OSU doesn't have anyone on staff trying to decipher other teams signs, or are you just gonna admit you made it up?

LMAO our Spring Game, what a fucking retard you are.