Poll Ohio State's most impressive win this season

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Notre Dame

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Arkansas State

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Toledo

• Wisconsin

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Rutgers

• Michigan State

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Iowa

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Penn State

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Northwestern

• Indiana

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Maryland

• CFP Committee

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Must be, he never responded...

That's one way to stop someone from spewing talk they don't really believe...

Crickets ***
Perhaps you should pay attention better instead of spouting bullshit from the hip. I responded to your asinine request, simpleton. It was you with the crickets….

Tennessee has a better argument than Alabama. Beat Alabama, and also destroyed the other team that beat Bama on the road.

LMAO....It seems I'm saying this more and more these days. Saturday after breakfast I put the cereal in the refrigerator and the milk in the pantry. No shit. Wife asked me if I had lost my mind. I told her no, but I was working on it.

Getting old ain't great but I'm still on this side of the dirt.

The committee has stated and shown many times that 1 loss and no conference title > 2 loss and conference title going all the way back to 2016. Why are people surprised?

Tennessee has a better argument than Alabama. Beat Alabama, and also destroyed the other team that beat Bama on the road.

If we keep "what if'ing" .. we will find out that South Carolina can actually kick Ohio St ass easily..

Perhaps you should pay attention better instead of spouting bullshit from the hip. I responded to your asinine request, simpleton. It was you with the crickets….

And what was your response?

You'll take the bet?

The answer is obvious. Notre Dame. Follow the logic. tOSU beat ND, ND beat UNC, UNC beat Appy State, Appy State beat TAMU, TAMU beat LSU, LSU beat Bama, therefore tOSU is the better choice than Bama.

Nobody on this site man enough to bet me on the game tho...

You take Ohio St and I'll take Georgia..

Anybody... I'll bet the $1455 I have.

You wont take it
You are angling for an advantage. Just because I agree with Ohio State making it doesn’t mean I think they’ll beat Georgia. I would say the same thing for the gumps too.

You are the guy saying an 11-1 team is equal to a 3-8 team. Are you trolling or just an imbecile?