Poll Ohio State's most impressive win this season

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Notre Dame

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Arkansas State

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Toledo

• Wisconsin

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Rutgers

• Michigan State

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Iowa

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Penn State

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Northwestern

• Indiana

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Maryland

• CFP Committee

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ohio St is about to get the SOUL beat out of them...

They wont even recognize being in this CFP playoffs for at least 50 years... It will be their great grand kids who weren't even born yet that brags about playing this this game...
Neat, none of what you said disproves what I said.

The gumps with one More loss and didnt have a better resume.

Ohio St is about to get the SOUL beat out of them...

They wont even recognize being in this CFP playoffs for at least 50 years... It will be their great grand kids who weren't even born yet that brags about playing this this game...

Probably. But all the butt hurt it’s causing is worth it.

lol

The guy trying to pimp Clemson as a better resume then Ohio States is talking about intelligence.

hahahahahaa

Lol he says Ohio State will get blown out but is advocating for Clemson. Who got destroyed by Notre Dame being in. They definitely wouldn’t get blown out

Lol he says Ohio State will get blown out but is advocating for Clemson. Who got destroyed by Notre Dame being in. They definitely wouldn’t get blown out
It is damning.

Neat, none of what you said disproves what I said.

The gumps with one More loss didnt have a better resume.

The gumps would be a 10 point favorite over that weak shit

The gumps would be a 10 point favorite over that weak shit
At some point ya have to go by resume and not who we all think would win.

No one would be batting an eye if the resumes were reversed and Alabama got in over Ohio State.

At some point ya have to go by resume and not who we all think would win.

No one would be batting an eye if the resumes were reversed and Alabama got in over Ohio State.

Since Ohio St resume is so impressive... You want to bet your Vcash on them against Georgia?

Since Ohio St resume is so impressive... You want to bet your Vcash on them against Georgia?
Are you retarded? I’m advocating them making it in because their resume dictated that. I never once said they’d beat Georgia. But just because i Don’t think they will beat Georgia doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be in.

Ohh and Alabama is a favorite against anyone but Georgia right now. Should they get in over Michigan or TCU?

Who is the true #4 team in the nation?

That’s a tough one. You could make an argument for several different teams imo.

But I’d have to go with either Clemson or I guess UW. Utah and KSU both have 3 losses. Either of them would be a tough sell for #4.

Let's not get crazy here. Vcash betting is going a little over the top.

I’m advocating them making it in because their resume dictated that.
Over It Eye Roll GIF

But I’d have to go with either Clemson or I guess UW. Utah and KSU both have 3 losses. Either of them would be a tough sell for #4.

Kathy Bates Lol GIF by Team Coco

Bahahahaha!! Ok, willie's clearly just messing with us, I admit he got me, thought he was being serious for awhile.

How would Clemson or UW make a case for being the #4 team in the country?