Poll Ohio State's most impressive win this season

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Notre Dame

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Arkansas State

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Toledo

• Wisconsin

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Rutgers

• Michigan State

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Iowa

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Penn State

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Northwestern

• Indiana

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Maryland

• CFP Committee

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sorry to keep harping on it but even looking at Pittsburgh, they went 8-4 but they were leading in all 4 of their losses going into the 4th quarter. Change a few plays for them and they are 12-0 (even beating Tennessee).

They really should have beaten Georgia Tech and North Carolina and won the division. They also had 3 late turnovers in the 4th quarter at Louisville that cost them that game.

That was a decent OOC win for Tennessee.

Apparently embarrassing blowout losses at home at the hands of your biggest rival don’t count, nor does missing your CCG.

Bama didn’t make their CCG either….but that logic clearly only applies to Ohio State.
Said this on one of the other threads. 50% of the CFP are not conference champions.

Their great win over Nebraska!!!

Oh wait what?

Said this on one of the other threads. 50% of the CFP are not conference champions.

Curious, why did you post my comment about Pittsburgh? You are also missing the previous post that had more context (about how Tennessee had hardest SOS but didn't really deserve to be in due to their losses).

How would Clemson or UW make a case for being the #4 team in the country?

Clemson has a CCG win and some solid wins (@ FSU, vs NCST, vs UNC).

Yes, they got their ass beat by ND. It was a road game at night. ND had obviously improved after starting 0-2. It happens, not a big deal.

OHST’s only good win was @ PSU. Their win vs ND wasn’t anything to write home about. It was week 1, at home, and ND’s starting QB didn’t play.

Clemson has a CCG win and some solid wins (@ FSU, vs NCST, vs UNC).

Yes, they got their ass beat by ND. It was a road game at night. ND had obviously improved after starting 0-2. It happens, not a big deal.

OHST’s only good win was @ PSU. Their win vs ND wasn’t anything to write home about. It was week 1, at home, and ND’s starting QB didn’t play.
Dude, calling NCSt and UNC solid wins but saying ND isn’t is pure stupidity. ND also whacked UNC pretty good in Chapel Hill. NCSt has bad Losses and lucky wins. If you are calling them solid wins ND most certainly is.

Dude, calling NCSt and UNC solid wins but saying ND isn’t is pure stupidity. ND also whacked UNC pretty good in Chapel Hill. NCSt has bad Losses and lucky wins. If you are calling them solid wins ND most certainly is.

Teams tend to either progress or regress from week to week. Especially after the first 1-2 weeks or so.

ND obviously progressed and it helped to have Pyne back.

Just saying. :shrug:

Alabama eliminated themselves because only beat Austin Urine State 34-0 one of the games Saban was bragging about. If they were really that good, should have been 68-0 like the start of the season when they beat The Utah State 55-0 and LSU(errrrrrrr Monroe) 63-7.

Teams tend to either progress or regress from week to week. Especially after the first 1-2 weeks or so.

ND is still a solid win and I’d argue more so then the other 3. Hell if you look at FSU they beat nobody besides LSU.

Pyne was their backup. Their starter went down week 2

Also, is that Kathy Bates or Jon Bon Jovi? I'm serious, I can't tell.
TBH, when I first saw it I thought it was Hillary Clinton. Have no idea who that is.

Curious, why did you post my comment about Pittsburgh? You are also missing the previous post that had more context (about how Tennessee had hardest SOS but didn't really deserve to be in due to their losses).
Just a screw up on my part. I only meant to quote the posts regarding CCGs. My bad.

Let's not get crazy here. Vcash betting is going a little over the top.

Must be, he never responded...

That's one way to stop someone from spewing talk they don't really believe...