Oklahoma Offensive Coordinator Jeff Lebby to Become Head Coach at Mississippi State

Some names I hadn't seen.

"UPDATE: Oklahoma has inquired about UNLV offensive coordinator Brennan Marion, per Jacob Davis of AllHogs. He is a finalist for the San Diego State head coaching job, but OU, Arkansas, Notre Dame and Penn State have inquired about hiring him as offensive coordinator. '

@Peter Gozintite
tell us about this OC you have

"UPDATE: Oklahoma has inquired about UNLV offensive coordinator Brennan Marion, per Jacob Davis of AllHogs. He is a finalist for the San Diego State head coaching job, but OU, Arkansas, Notre Dame and Penn State have inquired about hiring him as offensive coordinator. '

@Peter Gozintite
Seth Littrell is the easy choice but I also like the OC at Liberty.

@Peter Gozintite
He runs what they call a "go go" offense. Fast and furious. He got us to 9 wins for the first time since 1984

I'm not as convinced about DG.
some other interesting stuff

@Peter Gozintite
Find Him Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

Barry Trammel also pointed out that you never know who will pick up the phone and call you.
People change for all sorts of reasons

Barry Trammel also pointed out that you never know who will pick up the phone and call you.
People change for all sorts of reasons
so.. Ferentz son?

Ok
Will Rogers is gone.
Don't know what that means

Dude is a baller. Typical Leach trained QB so in the right offensive very dangerous. Problem is not many of those out there.

Hearing some smoke on Willie Korn at Liberty. Not only has he been fantastic there but also what he did at Coastal Carolina. And he's only 34 years old.

it means Lebby is bringing a QB with him.
Which honestly is something that shouldn’t be allowed to happen. Is what it is.

I have this feeling DG is following Lebby.
Have not decided if that's good or bad yet

Which honestly is something that shouldn’t be allowed to happen. Is what it is.
Well, add that to the list of shit we now allow that screws up CFB. In the last 5 years, we have absolutely killed the sport we all knew and loved and this is what we have to live with until people with balls say enough.

Found this Mississippi State fan comment:

"It would be impressive if got will (Will Rogers) to stay. Freshman looks talented but raw, wright stinks. We lose most of our line, virtually every starter on defense. Could see a bit of an exodus among the remaining upperclassmen. Next year is gonna be brutal, in a best case scenario. Might need transfers at several positions to sniff 6. Couldn’t do it this season with guys who were pretty good last season. I hope Barbay ends up at DIII."

Doesn't look good for Lebby out of the gate as I doubt he has the NIL cash to flip the roster in one year.