Oklahoma Offensive Coordinator Jeff Lebby to Become Head Coach at Mississippi State

Found this Mississippi State fan comment:

"It would be impressive if got will (Will Rogers) to stay. Freshman looks talented but raw, wright stinks. We lose most of our line, virtually every starter on defense. Could see a bit of an exodus among the remaining upperclassmen. Next year is gonna be brutal, in a best case scenario. Might need transfers at several positions to sniff 6. Couldn’t do it this season with guys who were pretty good last season. I hope Barbay ends up at DIII."

Doesn't look good for Lebby out of the gate as I doubt he has the NIL cash to flip the roster in one year.
That doesn't sound good

Feels like a good decision for the circumstances.
Have no idea who is going to call plays. :noidea:

From a continuity standpoint, we're golden I think.
Other than that...not sure what to expect.

Let's see what we muster up in the bowl game?

Feels like a good decision for the circumstances.
I don’t like it, when push comes to shove someone has to be in charge. I don’t feel like the co stuff Bob did worked very well. May be a temporary thing.

I don’t like it, when push comes to shove someone has to be in charge. I don’t feel like the co stuff Bob did worked very well. May be a temporary thing.
I'm kinda feeling the same way, but it seems for now, nobody is leaving with Lebby

I'm kinda feeling the same way, but it seems for now, nobody is leaving with Lebby
Taking players with you is shady as f, I can live with the coaches

Lebby already trying to poach Michael Hawkins

Lebby already trying to poach Michael Hawkins

i would let him.. that kid is the jaggiest of the jag hsfb QB

he's just a 3rd team depth that will transfer (grad transfer) after 2 or 3 years there

i would let him.. that kid is the jaggiest of the jag hsfb QB

he's just a 3rd team depth that will transfer (grad transfer) after 2 or 3 years there
He's having a really good year this year.

He's having a really good year this year.
not bad for san antonio ball? lol telling you Evers>Hawkins.. but it won't matter, he's gonna get recruited over ... this is probably the most we hear/talk about him

not bad for san antonio ball? lol telling you Evers>Hawkins.. but it won't matter, he's gonna get recruited over ... this is probably the most we hear/talk about him
Bro he has Frisco in the quarter finals of the playoffs. He's has 2 interceptions on the entire year and both of those came on hail Mary's. He has been flawless.

Bro he has Frisco in the quarter finals of the playoffs. He's has 2 interceptions on the entire year and both of those came on hail Mary's. He has been flawless.
he sucks man.. like i said, this is the most talk about he's gonna get.. like UT got a good one but you won't hear about him at this level til he transfers after Arch hands the reigns to KJ Lacey in '27

he sucks man.. like i said, this is the most talk about he's gonna get.. like UT got a good one but you won't hear about him at this level til he transfers after Arch hands the reigns to KJ Lacey in '27
You really think Manning is going to be there that long? And I’m not talking about leaving for the NFL.