Oklahoma will be Arkansas

With Oklahoma going to the SEC, they will be the next Arkansas.

Change my mind.
I'm here for it :)

they both also use the same handsigns, colors and from crappy states :)

As far as recruiting goes, Arkansas has been in the SEC longer than Oklahoma so theoretically they should have a much more established SEC recruiting pipeline, they are closer to the southern areas than Oklahoma, they are right next to Texas like Oklahoma. Also, Arkansas is the only team in the state whereas Oklahoma still has OK State to compete with.

Arkansas/Oklahoma is going to be a pretty good battle moving forward.

Oregon has the #3 Recruiting class....Supported by Nike.

Minnesota is up in some frozen wasteland generated by a Row The Boat mantra.

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

Nah, Arkansas at least played in a couple SECCG’s. Oklahoma will never even get that far

Change my mind.

Look at the last 4 years recruiting rankings and future recruiting. That should be enough

Look at the last 4 years recruiting rankings and future recruiting. That should be enough
And look at what Oklahoma has done with that talent in the Big12 vs Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Baylor, Iowa State, West Virginia...........................................Now see them in the SEC.

And look at what Oklahoma has done with that talent in the Big12 vs Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Baylor, Iowa State, West Virginia...........................................Now see them in the SEC.

Ok... Back to the comment you declared asinine. What has Oregon done with their extreme talent advantage in the PAC?

Ok... Back to the comment you declared asinine. What has Oregon done with their extreme talent advantage in the PAC?
Oregon has carried the PAC for the better part of the last 15 years.

Oh and there is that win at the Horseshoe a couple years ago. Get used to it

Oklahoma also won at Ohio State the last time they played. They also beat Texas this past season.

If you want to use the last 15 years,.Oklahoma also has 9 conference titles, including a string of 6 in a row, that time frame, Oregon has 4 and the PAC has been much less competitive most of those years.

@OregonDucks has a point I've been to games against both and seen their women and it's a very similar aesthetic and doesn't measure to your typical SEC talent.

Change my mind.
With Oregon going to the Big 10 they will be Maryland.

Change my mind

Btw I don't think Arky has had quite the top 5 recruiting classes Oklahoma has.

Also Oklahoma and Arkansas both beat texas the last timed they played them. Why do shorthorns get a pass?

@OregonDucks has a point I've been to games against both and seen their women and it's a very similar aesthetic and doesn't measure to your typical SEC talent.
One difference between the two. I would call it an advantage, but I’m not here to judge.

Oklahoma women almost never have a penis. With Oregon, it’s probably 50/50.

I just looked it up. OU is 10-4-1 vs Arkansas. I will say Arkansas has a better record vs OU than Oregon does Lmao. Good try OD Good try.