Oklahoma will be Arkansas

This may be the most asinine take I've seen on this board
So, you attack a blue blood - Oregon isn't - that has been to the CFP many more times than your team has and you seem offended that someone would take a crack at your team's lack of accomplishments? Seems odd. A little thin skinned.

And look at what Oklahoma has done with that talent in the Big12 vs Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Baylor, Iowa State, West Virginia...........................................Now see them in the SEC.
Two can play that game. Look at how little Oregon has done in the lowly PAC. Now they join a mid-conference like the B1G. Let's see how you do.

Oregon has carried the PAC for the better part of the last 15 years.

Oh and there is that win at the Horseshoe a couple years ago. Get used to it
You want to be known for carrying a conference that couldn't get a TV contract so after 100+ years they dissolved? Great job carrying that conference!

Oklahoma will miss being a big fish in a little pond

I suspect both Okie and Tejas will be middle of the road programs in the SEC, time will tell

I suspect both Okie and Tejas will be middle of the road programs in the SEC, time will tell
Middle of the road will put them with South Carolina and Ole Miss. I think they will do better than that. SEC basketball will be a relief after playing in the Big 12. And maybe OU can finally get some competition in softball and gymnastics but doubt it. Same for texas in volleyball. We will continue to own these sports. Time will tell for sure in football.

Some good trivia

The series record between Oklahoma and Ohio State is 2-2
Neither team has won at home.

OU won’t win a bunch of conference championships like they did in the Big 12. But OU and Texas will be in the top 25% of the SEC nearly every year. For Texas that’s better than what they’ve done since 2009!

Texas better waffle stomp Michigan in Ann Arbor in September. Don’t let us down
It is a great time to be alive. OAM fans begging other teams to do what they can't. Life is good.

If the Lions win tomorrow -- I can die a happy man.