Old CFB Games On YouTube

I watch these all the time. I actually started watching the 2011 Nebraska/Washington game the other day.

Watched Boise St/OU Fiesta Bowl a few months ago too.

Would highly recommend the 2010 Utah St-OU game. I remember looking for a different one and came across that one.

Ended up watching the whole thing.

NB4 "Nebraska will never be good again." "Nebraska has zero in state talent." - NewPhoneWhoDis (a.ka. TrustMeIAmRight)
Oh shit..... I forgot all about Thrust In Me. Is that really the same poster? I know they're both Michigan fans.

NB4 "Nebraska will never be good again." "Nebraska has zero in state talent." - NewPhoneWhoDis (a.ka. TrustMeIAmRight)
Stop complaining. OU's never gonna score again, our defense is still going to get ass plowed on a regular basis, our new head coach couldn't run a taco stand and our strength coach is going to be tried for Nazi war crimes. And our cheerleaders are still a bunch of dogs.

Stop complaining. OU's never gonna score again, our defense is still going to get ass plowed on a regular basis, our new head coach couldn't run a taco stand and our strength coach is going to be tried for Nazi war crimes. And our cheerleaders are still a bunch of dogs.

Well to be fair, he's right about OU.

I love watching that Boise St-Oklahoma game

*spoiler alert OK shits the bed

That was my introduction to Lou Holtz.

@outofyourmind you laugh, but it's true.

I didn't know who the fuck Lou Holtz was prior to that game and always knew who he was after. He railed the heavily favored Sooners that night.

The youngin's know Lou Holtz for his time at Notre Dame or even his time on ESPN. Us old timers were introduced to him that night in Miami.
Ask anyone under 40 where Lou Holtz coached prior to ND and you get a blank look.

I like the ones that go the extra mile and condense the game showing only the plays, not the downtime between plays timeouts and commercials

I'll condense you

@outofyourmind you laugh, but it's true.

I didn't know who the fuck Lou Holtz was prior to that game and always knew who he was after. He railed the heavily favored Sooners that night.

The youngin's know Lou Holtz for his time at Notre Dame or even his time on ESPN. Us old timers were introduced to him that night in Miami.
Ask anyone under 40 where Lou Holtz coached prior to ND and you get a blank look.
NY Jets? Minnesota?