Old CFB Games On YouTube

I watch these all the time. I actually started watching the 2011 Nebraska/Washington game the other day.

Watched Boise St/OU Fiesta Bowl a few months ago too.
I usually get into an excitement-watch spree around July/August and have select games just playing on my 3rd monitor while at work. Great thing to listen to and casually glance over at.

2nd season in the FBS. I wasn't even 3 yrs old yet. Time flies en sech.

@outofyourmind you laugh, but it's true.

I didn't know who the fuck Lou Holtz was prior to that game and always knew who he was after. He railed the heavily favored Sooners that night.

The youngin's know Lou Holtz for his time at Notre Dame or even his time on ESPN. Us old timers were introduced to him that night in Miami.
Ask anyone under 40 where Lou Holtz coached prior to ND and you get a blank look.
He was a good Coach.
He gave us all we wanted in a Championship year in this game.

mostly just the reactions of Kansas State fans to the opening kickoff. also the girl at 50 seconds.

I always enjoyed watching Colorado get destroyed.

Then the next year in 1972 it rained all night and that morning before the game . The Colorado ground crew had a little Ford tractor with a big orange roller on the front they used to push the water from the crown of the field to the hash marks..........and then stopped. They left all the water on the field from the hash marks to the sidelines. The OU running backs would hit that water and just slip down......again and again and again. OU didn't have different shoes with longer cleats to put on and it killed our wishbone offense. We lost that game 14-20 and it was the only loss we had. I have f'n hated Colorado since that day. Cost us a shot at the national championship.

That was a good Colorado team too.
Their only losses were to Nebraska and Oklahoma and they finished #3 in the AP poll.

View attachment 62382
That's a hell of a list right there!
Big 8
Pac 8
SWC
Penn St still an Independent
When it was announced, I thought why in the fuck would the Pac 8 want Arizona and Arizona St.?
Tangerine Bowl

was a junior in high school
:sigh:

Watched the one a few days ago.

I read an article the other day about good/great endings in college football games. I totally forgot about the Duke/Texas AM bowl game. Good watch.