Ongoing UFC Thread

JDS and Overeem are gone

JDS and Overeem are gone

CTE is real. I'm surprised they allow anyone over 40 to compete. A mid to late 20 something hands are too fast for any man north of 40.

I don't know if it is due to the pandemic and canceling of other sports or the seemingly weekly fights now every Saturday making UFC more regular, but this has become one fun sport to follow and watch.

Cruz made a weird call out after his fight. He was being interviewed by joe rogan and cruz started talking smack about some 300 pound guy I've never heard of before. Now I understand it a bit better.

If you haven't seen the bullshit going on between this freak coach Fabia and the UFC, you will read about it soon enough. The guys a problem.

Not starting a thread, but tonights prelims were decent. Some busted faces....Sousa got his arm snapped off above the elbow. The ppv looks to be lining up nicely.

sj2svucz0lb71.jpg

lol

If I'm a professional poker player and I lose my ass every time at the table ... Poker players need to unionize. I am entitled to a fair wage for my efforts. So if the winner recieves $100,000, everyone else should receive $50K...minimum.

Them rich fucks at the hotels can afford it.

Man....what a nimrod.

I am billi walking straight to a title shot on my return and it sickens the bums of this business,” the 22-6 McGregor wrote on Twitter. “Which is the real reason these constant disrespectful comments come my way. God bless them.”

I watched the pfl last night. The UFC doesn't have a thing to worry about.

1632097120673.png

:L Transgender fighter wins first MMA fight. The only good thing about this is it's 38 years old and won't be around long.