Oregon about to make a huge statement

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
What’s it say when Alabama’s #1 targeted head coach to replace the legendary Saban, Dan Lanning, picks Oregon over Alabama?

I’ll tell you what it shows. The Oregon job is on the same level as Alabama, Georgia, Texas, etc.

Oregon is the big stage and Lanning realizes that. Oregon knew what Lanning was capable of and hired him years before anyone else would give him a shot.

Ducks are here.

What’s it say when Alabama’s #1 targeted head coach to replace the legendary Saban, Dan Lanning, picks Oregon over Alabama?

I’ll tell you what it shows. The Oregon job is on the same level as Alabama, Georgia, Texas, etc.

Oregon is the big stage and Lanning realizes that. Oregon knew what Lanning was capable of and hired him years before anyone else would give him a shot.

Ducks are here.
Except those schools and many others have something Oregon doesn’t.

1704952644212.png

It’s a new era of college football. Those trophies may as well be from 1928. Whole new era and time in college football.
That’s what a fan of a loser team that hasn’t one a championship would say ^^

Ducks are here.

The thread title read like there was gonna be a presser from Eugene.

Instead we get.....

1704953106964.png

Love a good victory lap while there's a bunch of smoke, nothing confirmed, and no coach announced.

Love a good victory lap while there's a bunch of smoke, nothing confirmed, and no coach announced.
Some rando on the duck board says it's not happening or something. Their local news channel must be really bad.

Lanning has informed recruits and players he is NOT leaving.

Wow. Dan Lanning turned Alabama down to stay at Oregon. Oregon was chosen to be coached over Alabama.

Folks I am smiling. That is a beautiful thing and it totally pumps me up!

Wow. Dan Lanning turned Alabama down to stay at Oregon. Oregon was chosen to be coached over Alabama.

link bro. Let us all rejoice together.

Can you imagine the guys hate-mail if he's not accurate?

It's probably full now?

"Make sure to follow Brandon's Facebook!

Email him your story ideas here."

Kamerman took his Facebook private.

"Make sure to follow Brandon's Facebook!

Email him your story ideas here.
"

Kamerman took his Facebook private.
If he made that up, he's fucked. And it's hilarious.

People ripping him hard on X, but no links at all to proof it was a lie.

:pop2:

Do you know how Lanning could kill this story right now?

Tweet that he's not in Tuscaloosa and that he's not leaving Eugene.

Silence tho.

If Lanning leaves for Tuscaloosa... then Deion to Eugene!

If Deion turns down Oregon, I guess the Ducks could always get Jimmy Lake... Yay!

BAMA doesn't want that knucklehead...