Oregon about to make a huge statement

Unless we are playing Colorado in the playoffs we won't be playing them
I know.

That's why it was so funny that Deion was "keeping receipts" and won't be playing most of those teams next year.

I don't know of any Iowa head coach in any sport in recent to leave for another program without being fired.

I don't know of any Iowa head coach in any sport in recent to leave for another program without being fired.

Ferentz may have drawn some interest in the early to mid 2000s but he ain't getting any now

Gotta imagine the DC got some calls though

Ferentz may have drawn some interest in the early to mid 2000s but he ain't getting any now

Gotta imagine the DC got some calls though

I know Norm used to shen he was DC. Around 2008-09, was when Ferentz stopped getting offers. I am sure these last few seasons, Phil has been turning down offers.

But basketball coaches (especially Bluder) have turned down jobs for more prestigious schools. I know Heller in baseball has been offers at other places. Field hockey coach has been around as long as Ferentz. I bet it wasn't easy for her to turn down schools with Field hockey in the state.

Why would a coach want to move to a job that has such high expectations when he can cruise at an institution that puts its emphasis on how many uniform combos they can wear in a season?